🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile...
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saima,

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo, and let us know if the issue persists?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same problem. I want to complete my profile but need to upload a profile picture with a veil or face mask on. Kindly let me know how this can be done.

imanenej
Community Member

Hi !

- I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it,  I woud like to request a religious exemption.Thank you

Hi Imane,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture again? Please let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I'm also facing the problem in uploading my profile picture because I'm wearing veil and it could not detect my picture. Please help me to overcome this problem.

Hi Khadija,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I am new at Upwork and also having the same issue. Please look into it.

Thanks

Hi Hira, 

Feel free to upload your profile picture now, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I apologize for disturbing you again but, by mistake I uploaded the
wrong picture and now it is not re-uploading.

If you can look into this, I shall be highly obliged.

Hi Hira,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info in order to assist you further?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
cece51f8
Community Member

They asked me to verify otherwise my account will be put on hold.. but i do wear veil n its a problematic thing to have dp without veil.. please help me solve or allow me to either upload the veiled image or just someone's else image

Hi Syeda Laraib,

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to complete your verification successfully, your ID Verification Badge is now showing on your profile!

I can also see you were able to open a support ticket with our team, please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you with more information as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, please feel free to update your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi! Bojan.

I become very happy and satisfied when my fellow told me that upwork allows muslim free lancer girls to upload their picture in veil. First of all I want to say thanks to your team.

Can you plz allow me to upload my picture in veil? I don't feel comfortable with it Thanks.

Hi Saba,

Could you please try to upload your profile picture? If you need further help, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Ok Thanks Upwork Team!

I am very thankful to you that you allowed me to upload my profile picture in veil.

I'm facing the issue of uploading my pic with veil. kindly help me this regard.

Hi Nazia,

Could you please try uploading your picture one more time? Let us know if you continue having issues with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have tried 3-4 times. But unsuceesful. Need help.

Hi Nazia,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with uploading your profile photo.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. please, can you help me upload my profile photo in the veil?

Hello, I am trying to complete my profile but I am currently facing an error while uploading my picture. As I cover my face for religious reasons, your website isn't able to detect my face. Is there a way around it?

Hi Heena,

You should be able to upload your picture with the veil now. Please check and let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d5278eec
Community Member

I also wear veil. Help me

hi, I am Muslim girl wears veil. Kindly help me to update my profile picture with veil. Thanks
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saima,

Could you please try uploading your photo with a veil again?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
48e96dd7
Community Member

Hy, please help me in this I tried to upload but I couldn’t.

Hi Zoha,

Thanks for reaching out! Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time? Let us know if you experience any problems doing so.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
sidra688
Community Member

Hey, I am facing the same issue with uploading my picture in aveil. Please help and resolve the issue.

Hi Sidra,

Could you try uploading your photo again? If you're experiencing any problems on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Goran

Issue solved. Thankyou

I am facing the same issue. Please guide me what should I do
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sadia,

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Yes it worked. Thank you so much.
68a06425
Community Member

I'm also facing the same issue. Please help me to solve it.

Hi Fatima,

You can upload your profile photo now, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My problem is solved. Thanks

nisasamar
Community Member

Help me too. I started doing niqab and need to post niqabi picture but i can't.. Please help
65badf6b
Community Member

Sir I'm having the same issue, I wear a veil , how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

Hi Rimsha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try again to add your profile photo with the veil?

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
85c77ec5
Community Member

Hi there, I am having the same issue. I am a Muslim and I wear a face veil. I am an American-born citizen looking for part-time freelance work with a degree in computer information technology.

Please tell me how I can create a profile without jeopardizing my religious beliefs and convictions. Thank you and have a WONDERFUL day.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths