🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile...
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

you can put another photo..

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayesha, 

I have replied to your post here. In this help article, we have stated that the information on any of the documents you submit should match the information on your Upwork profile. As such, we will need to be able to match the identity documents you have submitted with the information on your Upwork profile such as your profile photo. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayesha, 

It looks like you were able to upload your profile picture already. However, did you want to upload a photo where your face is covered? 

Let us know and our team will be happy to help you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
986cf4ad
Community Member

Thanks for responding back regarding this issue.

Is it possible not to upload my personal picture and I can use my name image text  written like Ayesha V ?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayesha,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further advise you regarding this concern. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Goran

Can you please allow me too to upload a picture with a face veil? I want to update mine. 

Thank you

Hi Mahnoor,

Could you please try uploading your picture now? You should be able to do it without problems. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks! It works

Hello,

I am facing the same issue as my picture is with face veil. Please help.

Huda Taqui

Hi Huda,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time? 

~Andrea
Upwork

I am unable to post my profile picture as i wear a veil and cannot show my face for religious purposes. please help me in this regard

Hi Rimsha,

Could you try to upload your profile photo now? If you're still experiencing any problems on your end, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also trying to upload my picture in veil and Upwork is not accepting it. kindly help me!

Hi Khadija,

Could you please try again to upload the profile photo with a veil? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Gorav!

I am having the same trouble. My image (in which I'm wearing veil) is not being uploaded. Can you please get this resolved? 

Hi Shahana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try to upload your photo with the veil again? Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
19b613b0
Community Member

Thanks Very much!!

My issue has been resolved. 

I also wear a veil and wanted to upload my profile picture in veil. But I couldn't do so. So, I need help in this regard. Thanks

Hi Fatima,

Feel free to upload your photo now. If you experience any problems on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello, I also want to upload my pic with mask because now I cover my face. can you allow me as well please

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again uploading the photo you're referring to? Let us know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same issue I wear a viel

Hi Momina,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture now?

~Andrea
Upwork

I have the same issue

Hi there! 

I am unable to upload my profile picture with veil On. 

Hi Maryam,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! I also wear an Islamic veil, And I'm unable to upload my picture, can you please help me?

Hi Momal,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi Goran! 

Thank you so much for resolving my issue.

Hi, I am a Muslim girl and I want to upload a picture with a covered face. What should I do?

Thank you

Hi,

I am a Muslim girl and I am not allowed to show my face. I want to start my journey on Upwork but I am not able to Upload my picture with hijab. Please solve my problem.

Thank you

Why are you not allowed to upload a picture with a hijab? It doesn't cover the face surely?

Hi Aqsa,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture now?

~Andrea
Upwork

my profile picture in not getting uploaded because of the veil. please help me out in this.

Hi Amina,

You can upload your picture now, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem.

Hi Sa,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try uploading your photo now?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I'm also facing the same problem.. Would you kindly help me out?

I'm facing the same problem

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths