🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Profile photo with (spex)?
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

Hi Rayhana,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. You can check this help article for more information on profile pictures. If you need to cover your face for religious purposes, we can add a religious exemption to your profile to allow you to upload a profile photo that covers your face. Please let us know if you would like us to do so.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

i dont want to upload my picture.

without my pic i can nor registered on Upwork??

Hi Equbal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that Upwork’s Terms of Use require that you accurately represent yourself. This includes having a profile picture that looks like you. 

You can find more information in this help article. I would like to clarify that we do allow pictures with Niqab (a veil that covers the face). 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

How can I upload my picture with a veil plz guide me.

Hi Bazla,

Could you please try uploading your profile photo with the veil now? Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

hi !

i started doing veil and i want to change my profile pic with veil one. But upwork didn't allow me to upload that one. how can i upload that one ?? kindly guide me 

Hi Nida,

You should be able to upload your profile picture with a veil now. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello , I am trying to upload my pic with veil but can't upload.

Hi Muskan,

You should be able to upload your profile picture with a veil now. Could you please try again and let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

I'm in the same boat. Help me please.

Hi Khadijah,

Could you try to upload your picture now? If you experience any errors on your end, let me know here.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

I also wear a niqab and aI faced aproblem uploading my photo. The photo uploaded isn't mine (I took a permission from the girl in the photo). I just want to upload my photo with niqab. Please help!

Regards,

Miral Mohamed

Hi Miral,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c20e12cf
Community Member

Hello.

I am trying to upload my profile picture wearing a niqab. but it raises an error.

Can You help me, please?

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Sara,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture now? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
73401c12
Community Member

Hello. please help . I have uploaded my picture but don't want anyone to see it

Hi there,

Unfortunately, without a profile photo that meets our guidelines, you will not be able to use Upwork as we need to know you are who you say you are. Plus, clients tell us a profile photo is critical to trusting that a freelancer is running a professional freelance business.

Could you please clarify if you want to upload a different photo with your face covered?

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes it was solved
By the next day i found their reply and then I tried it and it worked immediately. I was so glad it did.

Mashallah
amnar23
Community Member

I am trying to change my profile picture but Upwork is not allowing to upload a picture with my face covered. 

Kindly resolve my issue.

Thanks.

Hi Amna,

Could you please try to upload your new profile picture one more time?

~Andrea
Upwork
mariamtanahi
Community Member

I can't finish my profile becaue upwork not allowing my picture in niqab , what i can do ?

Hi Maryam,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time? You should be able to add it now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

thank you alot!

insyirahandhy
Community Member

Hi Goran, 

I have yet to submit my profile as a voice talent freelancer but am conflicted with the notion of uploading a profile photo as I wear the religious face veil. Are women who adorn the face veil excluded from engaging with Upwork services? 

Many thanks.

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, Insyirah.

Could you please try uploading your profile photo with the niqab again?

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
mennaton
Community Member

Hello everybody,
I have the same issue with uploading my picture while I'm veiled, how can i solve this?

Hi Mennatullah,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Could you please check and let us know if you still need help?

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
mennaton
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

It is working now,
Thank you for your response

Hello,
I am facing same issue, I want to upload pic other than my own. Please allow me to do so. I'm looking forward to your kind response.

Thank you

Hi Samreen,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. If you'd like to update your profile picture with another photo of yourself wearing a veil please let us know and we'll be happy to help you with that!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your swift reply.
I need exemption, I am not allowed to use pic even in veil. I want to upload a general picture (attached herewith). I will own it's responsibility in terms of projects or profile development.
Please look into this matter,
Thank you

Hi Samreen,

We'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Bojan. I am having the same issue. I have uploaded my pic without a viel since I had no other option, but I now I wish to upload one with a veil. (Due to religious obligations)

Can you help me with that?

Hi Ayesha,

Could you please try uploading your profile photo with the veil now? Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aakila-fathima
Community Member

I completed my profile and I really would work on this website, but I'm Reluctance to start work here with my Religious and Cultural reason. I want to change my profile picture with my face covered. I tried to change and it's not supporting.
Can I change my picture with a face cover?
Please resolve my issue to be part of this prestigious community.
Thank you.

Hi Aakila,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture now? Please let us know if you need further help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear Joanne Marie P,
yes, now I could change my picture as I expect.
Thank you so much.

I have completed all the steps in my profile except for uploading a profile picture since I can't upload a picture showing my face because I wear a veil. Can you please help me out in this aspect.

Hi Rimsha,

You should be able to upload your profile picture now. Could you please check and let us know if you still need help?

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths