🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Profile Image won't Upload
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773
dhservice
Community Member

52b6eb3bab89bfdeaabd2ecfc4a4cbd6.jpg

Hi Misbah,

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo again? Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
iqratariq21
Community Member

Hello, i'm iqra and i'm new to upwork. Currently i'm trying to post my profile picture, but i do'nt want to show my face, as i do hijab. what are my options for this?

Regards.

Hi Iqra,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time? You should be able to use an image with hijab now.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,
I can upload my profile picture now . thankyou
mrswaheed
Community Member

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Sadia,

Could you please try to add your profile picture this time? Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
nisasamar
Community Member

I want to upload picture with niqab on. But I can't seem to. Any help would be nice.

Hi Nisa,

Could you please try to upload your profile picture one more time? You should be able to now.

~Andrea
Upwork
sabasajidworld
Community Member

Hi, Dear Upwork Community!

I'm a Muslim Girl! I value my norms and religious teachings. I want to work on Upwork as a freelancer in veil. I do not want to show my face. Please help me out Thanks

Hi Saba,

Can you please try uploading your picture now? You should be able to do it. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
el_filali-hanan
Community Member

Hello 

Since I am wearing a Niqab( face cover) the website can not detect my face to upload my profile picture.Can someone manually accept my profile picture Please?

Hi Houda,

Feel free to try and upload your image now. If you experience any problems on your end, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mandourthanaa
Community Member

I would like to request a religious exemption for my profile photo, can't upload a portrait picture.

let me know what is supposed to do?

Thanks

Hi Thanaa,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture now? If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
duaaislam
Community Member

Hi Duaa,

Could you try to upload your photo now? If you experience any problems on your end, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4ead7374
Community Member

Hi! my problem is that I don't want to show my face due to some religious reasons so while making the profile I used a bitomji after that I read that use of any other picture instead of your actual picture is not allowed now I am unable to remove that and I don't want to show my face. and I also want to verify my account  without using my actual face as a profile picture. can you solve this problem?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayesha,

Please try again to upload your profile photo with a covered face. If you experience any issues with adding it please reach back to us so that we can assist you accordingly. 

I checked and it doesn’t look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future and our agent will guide you through the process.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to upload a pic in Veil on Upwork profile while creating it and it's not allowing me it's rejecting it, again and again, what should I do now?

Hi Hajira,

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo with the veil? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
musaffaaltaf
Community Member

Hi
I was creating my profile,so there they require a profile picture without it being covered,as for religious purposes i cover up my face,so can you please help me out? And let my profile be set up with this exemption
Thank you
maahnoorme
Community Member

Hi I can't upload my photo with veil! Need help!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maahnoor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try again to upload your profile photo with the veil? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aishaservice
Community Member

i also wear a veil and upwork is not accepting my picture in veil. what to do ?

Hi Aisha and Hareem,

Please try again to upload your profile photo with a veil. If you experience any issues with adding it please reach back to us so that we can assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

thank you my issue has been solved

03a5eb91
Community Member

I want to start working as a freelancer but I need to complete my profile and i don't want to put a picture of my face due to religious reason.

Hi Anzal,

Could you try to upload your profile photo now? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
misbahjanjua
Community Member

I am a Muslim girl and I wear a veil, how do I upload my Profile Picture with it on?

Hi Misbah.

Well, you can wear a face mask and then click a photo. There are 70% chances that Upwork will approve it. 

Thanks!

Hi Misbah,

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo with the veil? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks, the issue has been resolved.

42f11eed
Community Member

i would like to request a religious exemption for using a profile picture. Kindly grant me the permission for it.

Yes. You may use a photo of yourself wearing religious garb, including hijab, niqab, etc.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/I-wear-a-veil-how-do-I-upload-my-profile-picture-with-...

Hi En,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your photo =. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1abab3f9
Community Member

How  do i upload my profile picture with veil?

Hi Iqra,

You should be able to upload your profile photo now. If you experience any problems on your end, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Profile picture has been uploaded successfully. Thank You, Goran!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths