🐈
» Forums » Support » I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile pic...
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

Hi Deepika,

Could you please try to upload your profile picture now? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
1cae9084
Community Member

Dear Upwork community,

I ain't able to upload the profile picture again.Kindly resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Deepika.

Hi Deepika, 

Could you please try it now? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
7658d813
Community Member

Hi, I am unable to upload my profile picture (of me in a veil -which I wear due to religious reasons). Please guide me as to how I can fix that issue?

Hi Hafsa,

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo with the veil? Let us know if you need any further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sairamunsif
Community Member

I wear hijab, (full-face cover) and want to upload a profile photo with hijab.

Kindly help me

Hi Saira,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has followed up on your ticket with number 30728411 with additional information. Feel free to follow up directly there if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
I did not get any directions related uploading my hijab profile photo.
Kindly help me setting my hijab photo, as there's open "action required"
tab as I click on editing profile photo

Hello Saira,

Please follow up directly on your ticket and our team will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Saira,

As our team advised on your support ticket 30728411 you should be able to upload your photo. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reply on your ticket with our team as they are the ones who can best assist you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
a8b69c96
Community Member

Hi Saima,

You should be able to upload your profile picture with veil now. Please check and let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
noorulhoda
Community Member

I am new to Upwork and my pic with a niqab (face cover for Muslim women) didn't be accepted I can't show my face for all men, what can I do ??IMG_20171213_190541.jpg

plz, anyone can help with this problem 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconveniance this caused, Noor.

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo with a niqab?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
faiza_nikhath
Community Member

I am willing to work as a freelance in Upwork. But unfortunately, the platform asks me to upload a photo of my face. Due to religious reasons, I can not upload my face. Is there any alternative to verify myself?

Hi Faiza,

Could you please try again to upload your profile photo with a face cover? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you bojan. The issue is resolved.
hadia12
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture  with hijab it on?

Hi Hadia,

Could you please try uploading your profile picture now? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
amnar23
Community Member

Upwork is not allowing me to upload a profile picture with veil. Kindly resolve this issue.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused, Amna.

Please try again to upload your profile photo with a veil? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
bbreitag
Community Member

I would like some assistance as I do not publicly reveal my face for religious purposes. I have attempted to navigate the Help and Support options that have lead me here. 

Hi Brogan,

You should be able to upload your profile photo now. Please check and let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bbreitag
Community Member

Thank you I have successfully completed the process.

Hi Brogan,

To clarify, please feel free to upload your profile photo with the hijab or niqab and please reach back to us if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
faryal-naureen
Community Member

I can't upload my profile image as I carry a face veil due to religious reasons. What can be done? I'm willing to show my identity card for verification purposes. Currently I have uploaded my husband's image so I could reach the community chats to solve my problem.

Hi Faryal,

Could you please try uploading your photo one more time?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I did try to upload my picture again but it says that for some reason it can't.
Please let me know what can be done.
Here's the picture that I'm trying to upload.

Hi Faryal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Was really happy that the issue got resolved completely and I had finally uploaded my photo with a veil, but just a few minutes ago I've received an email saying that I need to update my profile photo. I've attached the email screenshot below. Please have a look and let me know if I need to do something.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Faryal,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
I'm a little unsure as to where shall I follow up directly on my ticket (email or community support chat). And what exactly do I need to do next?

Hi Faryal,

You can access your ticket section from this Link, and follow up directly on the ticket that was created for you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thank you so much for your prompt replies and support.
Community Member

Due to religious reason i am not able to upload my own picture in profile kindly guide me about it.

Hi Farwa,

Feel free to upload your photo with hijab/niqab, if you`re experiencing any problems on your end let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sir my family is not allowing me for this kindly tell me another way

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021, 10:37 PM Farwa Nasir wrote:

>
>

Hi Farwa,

We've escalated your concern to the team and one of our agents has reached out to you via support ticket in order to assist you. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths