cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
121 of 564

Hi Syeda Laraib,

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to complete your verification successfully, your ID Verification Badge is now showing on your profile!

I can also see you were able to open a support ticket with our team, please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you with more information as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, please feel free to update your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
sabasajid7
Saba S Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
122 of 564

Hi! Bojan.

I become very happy and satisfied when my fellow told me that upwork allows muslim free lancer girls to upload their picture in veil. First of all I want to say thanks to your team.

Can you plz allow me to upload my picture in veil? I don't feel comfortable with it Thanks.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
123 of 564

Hi Saba,

Could you please try to upload your profile picture? If you need further help, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sabasajid7
Saba S Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
124 of 564

Ok Thanks Upwork Team!

I am very thankful to you that you allowed me to upload my profile picture in veil.

aslam-nazia
Nazia A Member Since: Dec 20, 2020
125 of 564

I'm facing the issue of uploading my pic with veil. kindly help me this regard.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
126 of 564

Hi Nazia,

Could you please try uploading your picture one more time? Let us know if you continue having issues with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aslam-nazia
Nazia A Member Since: Dec 20, 2020
127 of 564
I have tried 3-4 times. But unsuceesful. Need help.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
128 of 564

Hi Nazia,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with uploading your profile photo.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
nimrah_amir
Nimrah A Member Since: Feb 22, 2021
129 of 564

I am facing the same issue. please, can you help me upload my profile photo in the veil?

heenatariq
Heena T Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
130 of 564

Hello, I am trying to complete my profile but I am currently facing an error while uploading my picture. As I cover my face for religious reasons, your website isn't able to detect my face. Is there a way around it?