🐈
» Forums » Support » I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile pic...
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

Hi Ash, i dont think the idea of a photo is to boost the confidence of the people interfacing with you. And if you really want to go far in this platform, you have to find a way to take even if its one photo and post, logo wont just do the trick. i hope this was helpful

Hi Ash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You should be able to upload your profile photo with a veil. Could you please try again and let us know if you need further assistance?

~ Nikola
Upwork
famisultana
Community Member

Hello! I previously uploaded my picture without veil when i created my account, but I didn't use the account much. But now I want to update my account and start doing freelancing. I wear veil and I want to update my profile picture, but it's not letting me do so. 

Hi Fatima,

Can you please try updating your profile photo now? You should be able to do it. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
52f95d01
Community Member

I am not able to upload my veiled picture, it gives an error.

Kindly help

Hi Hira,

Could you please try it this time? Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
iqbal_moazzma
Community Member

Hi,

I also have same issue. I have requested it via email however I am being recommended to not do it. Is there a way I can get this resolved for me?

Thank you,

Moazzma

Hi Moazzma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You should be able to upload your profile photo with a veil. Could you please try again and let us know if you need further assistance?

~ Nikola
Upwork
699774d2
Community Member

Hello,

I cover my face using a face veil for religious reasons.  Currently, my verification has been rejected and I'm being asked to submit it again. I find it distressing that my profile picture is not being approved, even though I have uploaded my ID card scan and taken the selfie check.

Also, when I click on "Apply for religious exemption" in Upwork help, nothing happens.  Please streamline your process to make the "Apply for religious exemption" button work without having to go back and forth on this issue. I look forward to a workable resolution of this.

Thank you beforehand,

Aisha

Hi Aisha,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
7b4bc80e
Community Member

Hi Upwork team! I wear veil and uploaded picture with veil but Upwork is not verifying it. What should I do? 

Please verify my account.

Hi Shama,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try uploading your profile photo again? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
7b4bc80e
Community Member

Hi! 

Being a Muslim, I uploaded profile picture in Veil but Upwork is not verifying it. Please verify my profile picture. 

AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths