🐈
» Forums » Support » I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile pic...
Page options
maha9293
Community Member

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

I wear a veil, how do I upload my profile picture with it on?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

773 REPLIES 773

Hi Aqsa,

Could you please try uploading your picture one more time? Let us know if you continue having issues with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello sir..being a Muslim I want to upload my hejaab picture...plz solve my issue

Hi Ms,

Could you please try to upload your profile photo this time? Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
4ad91f75
Community Member

Hi, I just created a profile here in Upwork but I have an issue regarding my profile photo which makes it not possible for me to submit my profile for approval. Can someone please assist me?

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zohayma,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
4ad91f75
Community Member

Hi,

Actually its more of a religious issue. May I request not to upload a photo due to the reason I wear a niqaab?

Hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you. 

Hi Zohayma,

One of the requirements to complete your profile is to add a profile photo. If you are wearing a niqaab, we'd be happy to assist you in uploading your profile picture. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
4ad91f75
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thabk uou, please guide me through it.

Hi Zohayma,

Feel free to complete your profile once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I am having the same issue. I was really looking forward to start my freelancing career on upwork and as a naqabi I'm not being able to upload my profile picture. Kndly help!

Hi Eysha,

Welcome to Upwork! Could you please try uploading your profile picture one more time and let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Its uploaded. Thank you so much

yamnaakhter
Community Member

hi, i am new to upwork and i am unable to post the profile picture in the veil.Kindly help.

Hi Yamna,

Please try to upload your profile photo now, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It is fixed.Thankyou for the response and cooperation.

mennaosama246
Community Member

I would like to request a profile picture exemption due to religious issue

You simply need to work with Upwork Customer Support. They will help you upload your photo which shows you wearing religious garb. Thousands of freelancers already have profile photos with them wearing religious garb such as niqab, hijab, etc,

Hi Menna,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please try uploading your picture now? Don't hesitate to let us know if you experience any issues.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c22a9759
Community Member

Hi
Iam Covering my face, so I need a religous exemption, How i do that?

Thank you so.

Hi Basma,

Could you please try uploading your picture one more time? Let us know if you continue having issues with this.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
c22a9759
Community Member

Thanks alot, This issue got resolved!

iiqra_zahid
Community Member

I want to upload my picture in a veil but not accepted

Hi Iqra,

Could you please try uploading your profile photo? If you need further help, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

This message is shown when I tried to upload my profile

"Before you can update your profile portrait, you must verify your identity through a video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent"

Hi Iqra,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi. I am having the same issue. I'm not being able to upload my profile picture in veil. Kndly help!

Hi Amna,

Could you please try uploading your profile photo with the veil now? Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much Aleksandar!

kiran242
Community Member

I wear a veil but upwork is not approving my picture in veil.I dont want to use picture without veil. Kindly tell me what to do now?

Hi Kiran, and Kadi,

You should be able to upload your profile pictures now. Please try again and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am facing the same proplem

Hi Dr A,

You should now be able to upload a picture of yourself with a veil. Let us know if you need further assistance from our end.

~ Nikola
Upwork
b181de92
Community Member

Thank you
amatullah_khan
Community Member

Hi 

I just finished creating my profile but since i cover my face (wear niqab), it won't let me submit my picture. I know this has been discussed before but i didn't find any solution except to contact Upwork. Please let me know whom should i contact to resolve this.

Thanks

Hi Amatullah,

Could you please retry uploading your profile picture now? Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
fd3870ab
Community Member

Hello support team,

I am having difficulty uploading my niqap picture to my profile.
 I have religious reasons that make me unable to change my image.
Please help me.

Thank you,
fatma saad

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fatma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try adding your profile photo again and let us know if you need any further assistance?

~ Bojan
Upwork
afeefaidrees
Community Member

Hello, i have tried to upload my profile picture with veil but upwork is not accepting it. Kindly do help me, Thanks.

Hi Afeefa,

You should be able to upload your profile picture with veil now. Please check and let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
1cae9084
Community Member

Hi,

Can someone help me to submit my profile without uploading a picture, due to religious reasons.

Thanks
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths