🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I would like to add images and testimonials t...
Page options
ecallawb
Community Member

I would like to add images and testimonials to my profile

Hello,

I am very new to upwork and am trying to add images to my profile of examples of my work. I would also like to add testimonials. I can not figure out where to go to do those things. This is all a little confusing. I did attend the upwork introductory webinar yesterday. But the did not get to my questions and advised me to ask them here. Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes.

You can do these things within your portfolio.

You can also include testimonial quotes right within your profile overview text if you want to.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

Yes.

You can do these things within your portfolio.

You can also include testimonial quotes right within your profile overview text if you want to.

thank you. I will try this.

pudingstudio
Community Member

Elizabeth W wrote:

Hello,

I am very new to upwork and am trying to add images to my profile of examples of my work. I would also like to add testimonials. I can not figure out where to go to do those things. This is all a little confusing. I did attend the upwork introductory webinar yesterday. But the did not get to my questions and advised me to ask them here. Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.

Takes a bit to familiarize with the interface. When you do, all becomes soo easy.

To add "images to my profile of examples of my work" - you go to Portfolio section and add stuff there (there is a "+" sign which you click).

Portfolio section is located on your profile page. When you login on UpWork, place mouse over "Find Work", you'll see "Profile".

Same-ish for Testimonials. You'll find them on your profile page. Click on "+" sign and add.

Thank you for your help. when I click the + sign on the profile page I see that they want me to add a project... I can not find where I would add a testimonial. Please direct me further. Thank you. Elizabeth

petra_r
Community Member

Elizabeth W wrote:

Thank you for your help. when I click the + sign on the profile page I see that they want me to add a project... I can not find where I would add a testimonial.

Exactly there. Add it as a project, include the testimonial.

If you want to, you can post profile pieces that consist of nothing other than a testimonial.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths