🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I would like to add my new resume in PDF ...
Page options
tamaraingram
Community Member

I would like to add my new resume in PDF to my profile.

I would like to add my new resume in PDF to my profile. I know some of the data is there but I prefer my PDF version.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tamara,

You can add your pdf resume (if you really feel it is necessary) to your portfolio, but make sure that it does not contain any personal contact information - address, phones, emails, websites, or social media etc. as this is against Upwork's Terms of Service. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tamara,

Unfortunately we don`t have this option available at the moment, but I will share your suggestions with our team. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I would like to add my new resume in PDF to my profile. I know some of the data is there"

Upwork clients are not looking for a PDF file. They are accustomed to reading about freelancers using the profile page.

What is in your PDF resume that you can not present on your profile page? Especially considering the fact that you can type anything you want in your profile overview text section...

Tamara,

You can add your pdf resume (if you really feel it is necessary) to your portfolio, but make sure that it does not contain any personal contact information - address, phones, emails, websites, or social media etc. as this is against Upwork's Terms of Service. 

ThNks Nichola, can you please let me know how to do this? I believe I have looked in all the expected places and cant see where to upload this.

Hi Tamara,

You should be able to see this on your profile page. Go to "view profile" on the right of your job feed page and scroll down until you see "Portfolio" - all categories - add". It should be after "Work History and Feedback".

Edited out. For some reason my post above was repeated. 

581bb04d
Community Member

Hi I am Gautam Kumar please make my rese to upwork 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gautam, 

Are you asking how you can improve your profile? We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths