🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I would like to get more projects and I under...
Page options
roni_rtgraphikos
Community Member

I would like to get more projects and I understand that writing a good cover is key

Hey, I hope you are doing good

I have read and understood the job description and now I know what are your requirements are and the deliverables you are looking for. I have 2+ years of experience in editing also I have been doing my graphic services locally and now I'm proud of being a full time dedicated editor for visuals and videos.

I have added a link to my portfolio and also have attached my recent work on the same domain.I'm confident that you won't regret choosing me to get the job done.

And also it will be a stepping stone for me to setup up my career in Upwork.

Looking forward to working with you.
Regards,
Roni Thomas

This my cover letter for projects I wish to work on, the thing is I have already spend a lot of connects on projects and have got only 1 project so far.

Any help will be appreciated thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Roni T wrote:

I have updated it's about writing a good cover letter and winning more projects can you please go through my written letter and help with changes. Thank You

You don't have a portfolio. A potential client will want to see prior work. Without a portfolio, you are wasting your time writing proposals, no matter how good or bad they are. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Roni T wrote:

Hey, I hope you are doing good

I have read and understood the job description and now I know what are your requirements are and the deliverables you are looking for. I have 2+ years of experience in editing also I have been doing my graphic services locally and now I'm proud of being a full time dedicated editor for visuals and videos.

I have added a link to my portfolio and also have attached my recent work on the same domain.I'm confident that you won't regret choosing me to get the job done.

And also it will be a stepping stone for me to setup up my career in Upwork.

Looking forward to working with you.
Regards,
Roni Thomas

Portfolio: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

This my cover letter for projects I wish to work on, the thing is I have already spend a lot of connects on projects and have got only 1 project so far.

Any help will be appreciated thank you.

I recommend you proofread your profile text, some of it is confusing and makes no sense to me. 

Re the proposal: I think you should skip the "I have understood your project" part. I doubt that a client is enticed to hire you outright based on this, rather you should be asking questions to clarify what the client is looking for, so ask specific questions and never copy/paste your proposal, it should be unique and tailored for each job. 

If you ask questions, the client will know that you really read the job post. 

I have updated it's about writing a good cover letter and winning more projects can you please go through my written letter and help with changes. Thank You

Roni T wrote:

You don't have a portfolio. A potential client will want to see prior work. Without a portfolio, you are wasting your time writing proposals, no matter how good or bad they are. 

I have added a link to my portfolio

Roni T wrote:

I have added a link to my portfolio

I don't see it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths