🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » ID Recognised as "Incorrect Format"
Page options
crepebretonne
Community Member

ID Recognised as "Incorrect Format"

Hello,

I encounter a problem when I try to set up a payment method: my 18 digit Chinese national ID number ending in "x" is marked by system as "incorrect format", any idea how I could solve this? Thank you : )

Best regards,
Gabrielle 
5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gabrielle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran, I got the email from support team. Hope engineering team could update the user interface soon. 

Cheers,

Gabrielle

Hello I am also having the same problem for the ID PART it keeps saying incorrect format 

a1e0945a
Community Member

I'm  facing the same problem! My German national ID number ist also marked as "invalid format", even though Upwork has just confirmed my identity with exactly that ID. It is impossible to get to takl or write with a human being and the bots are useless! Who knows how to solve this problem?

Hi Ralph,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our team has reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths