🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: ID and Video Call verified but account st...
Page options
rahulxdsn
Community Member

ID and Video Call verified but account still on hold

Hello,

A few months back I had received a notification to verify my identity. For my security, my upwork account was on a temporary hold on any payments via Upwork.

So now I've verified my identity with video call and added my Id as well. I'm waiting since 2-3days but my account still on hold and that video verification pop-up still appears on top of my upwork account. My Financial transactions are still limited. I've completed work for a client but I cannot withdraw the money.
please help me.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rahulxdsn
Community Member

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and fast solution. It's really helpful 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul, 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please allow me some time to look into this, and I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

ETA: Rahul, I'm coming back here to note that the limitation to your account has already been lifted. Thank you for your patience.

~ Avery
Upwork
rahulxdsn
Community Member

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and fast solution. It's really helpful 🙂

hello..
showing this message on homepage

" Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent "

But alreday i completed the verification

last month.  

Hi Kanchana.

I would like to confirm that the pending verification you have is not the same as the one you`ve completed. Please follow the instructions on your end on how to complete the verification process. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm experiencing the same issue. My identity has been verified, but my account is still on hold. Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 8.53.51 PM.png

Hi Prashant,

I checked and it looks like this is a different verification process you'll need to complete. Please log in and follow the instructions on the notification banner at the top of the page in order to lift the hold on your account.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths