🐈
» Forums » Support » ID verification, my country isn't listed!
Page options
abderrahmanesd
Community Member

ID verification, my country isn't listed!

I am trying to verify my location but can't find my country in the countries selection list!

35 REPLIES 35
LuiggiR

Hi Abderrahmane,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble completing the verification. You may select the neighboring country and submit the documents. The team will reach out and let you know if there's anything else you need to do from your end.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dulcelli
Community Member

HI Luiggi,

I have the same problem.

My country Curacao is not listed.

Should I do the same by choosing a neighbouring country?

PLease help. Is this still valid?

Dulcelli

Hi Dulcelii,

Feel free to select your neighbor in the country field and submit your ID. If any additional information is needed, our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
9fdbea3d
Community Member

Hi Goran V,

I am having the same problem with my country which is Kosovo, I am choosing my neighboor country which is Albania but it isn't working. Can you help me?

Hi Zjarrta,

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you're experiencing so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork
5432e9bd
Community Member

Hi there!

I see there have been similar tickets about this issue, but I decided to make a new one due to my changes in location. I wanted to change my address and upload an ID to prove that, but there is no Kosovo on the list. How can I verify my profile again with my new ID?

I've been working on this platform for over a year now, and it seems my account will be blocked if I don't re-verify it again. How can I do that when Kosovo is not on the list? I choose Albania because I didn't know what to do...

Please help, I have ongoing projects there and also paid for premium membership, I don't want to lose it.

Hi Milica,

We appreciate you reaching out to us here in the Community. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
00f0a10b
Community Member

Hi Andrea, I am having the same problem with my country which is Kosovo, I am choosing my neighboor country which is Albania but it isn't working. Can you help me?

Hi Arsa,

I can see that one of our team members has already reached you via a support ticket for the same concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

I can't resubmit my ID again, what to do please..

What's your situation with your verification? Did you manage to figure it out ?

Hi Andrea, 

I am having the same problem with my country which is Kosovo, I am choosing my neighboor country which is Albania or Serbia but it isn't working. Can you help me?

Hi Leutrim,

Thank you for reaching us. I have followed up with the relevant team and updated the location verification status on your account. You can proceed with the other verification now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Pradeep, i need help with Location verification, i uploaded my Kosovo ID and now i cant select the Kosovo Country as my default location can you help me on this.

Hi Endrit,

I've submitted a follow-up to the team handling the review. Kindly expect an update on the ticket you raised here and in your email from one of the team members once your account is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Endrit,

I checked your account, and it looks like your location verification has already been completed; however, you have been asked to complete the ID verification step this time. Please click the 'Verify your Identity' option once you log into your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5aebb5d8
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

I am having the same problem with my country which is Kosovo, I am choosing my neighboor country which is Albania or Serbia but it isn't working. Can you help me?

9fdbea3d
Community Member

Yes.

tringa-leka
Community Member

Hello,

I have been having the same problem since I uploaded my ID, but I cannot verify my location. I reside in Kosovo, but I selected Albania as a neighbouring country, and I can't verify my location.

Hi Tringa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked with the team and you need to upload additional documents for location verification. You can select the Continue button on the Identity verification and you will have the option to upload documents. After that you should see the option to select the country. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
5aebb5d8
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

5aebb5d8
Community Member

Hi , 

Hi Gentrit,

Are you trying to complete your address, or does this happen when you try to complete the verification process? Could you please share a screenshot of the issue so we can check? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5aebb5d8
Community Member

IMG_6789.png

Hi Gentrit,

Thanks for following up. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Joanne
Upwork
82f0ca02
Community Member

Hi Joannep, I am having the same problem with my country which is Kosovo, I am choosing my neighboor country which is Albania but it isn't working. Can you help me?

Hi Arif,

Could you please check your My Info page and update your address details? Let us know if you experience any trouble doing this so we can assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
82f0ca02
Community Member

cant go in this page,  can i know why.
Screenshot_20240402_195412_Brave.jpg

Hi Arif,

I've converted your post into a support ticket to give your report the attention it deserves. I'm sorry you're having difficulties completing the ID Verification. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
motionq
Community Member

Same thing is happening with me, can you please help?

Hi Qendrim,

If you cannot find Kosovo in the list of countries, you may select the nearest country to proceed with the verification. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork
motionq
Community Member

I did select Albania and still this is showing on my profile:

motionq_0-1712331034542.png

Thank you for your response and confirmation, Qendrim,

I've escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
17323b9e
Community Member

Hi. I have the same problem regarding location, I have a Kosovo issued ID but had to select Albania as my country. I'd appreciate your help.

Hi Leonis,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page ith more information and further assistance in resolving your location verification concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths