🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Identity Verification Call
Page options
junaidahmad786
Community Member

Identity Verification Call

Hi

I just created my acccount 2 days back and got it verified and i got a Job as well on my ver first day after sending 5 proposals.

I checked my account the very next day and i wass notified to have my dientity approved through a video call which i did and the Rep asked me questions regarding my Name , Address and regarding the JOB which i have the contract name she asked the name of the contract and the amount which i have worked for that job which i also replied correctly.

Then she said thats all i need to verify and you will receive an email from upwork to notify you whether your account verified or not i got an email in 10 minutes whcih stated that my account is on hold and i need to submit the Photo ID documents which i also did.

Moderators i want to know that how long will it take to take off the hold from my account after i submited those documents (which were as per to upwork guidelines) because i recieved an email that it wwill take 2 3 business days.

I also wanted to know if some freelances had this experience before an what was the outcome of that

Please expedite

Thanks in Advance.

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Junaid,

We appreciate you completing the verification process, and you can expect to have your account resumed or to receive notification within 24-48 hours after completing the video call.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Many Thanks for the update.

Appreciated.
monaazab
Community Member

Can you please send me the link of verification. ..all links can't be reached

Hi Mona,

Please refer to the ticket link here, it has the link for for video verification. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I am sorry to tell you that It doesn't work .. also the site can't be reached

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mona, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
monaazab
Community Member

I hope to be soon.

Plz ... Tell me how to make Webcam Identity Verification .... All Links lead me to "site can't be reached" also Upwork support center ... they sent mail to me but i understand nothing and nothing in progress "what shall I do"??

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mona,

Our team has reached out to you via this ticket to provide you assistance and advice you to clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to be able to use links provided for your verification process. Once you follow on their guidance, please try to open your ticket and use provided link within it to complete required video call! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths