🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Identity Verification Problem
Page options
ashish_nishad
Community Member

Identity Verification Problem

I am verifying identy through govt. id but i am getting this message continuously " We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."
Please help
How can i verified my identification ?

I am from india and i used Voter ID and Pan Card But I am getting same message. In my profile , showing "

Verify your Identity by 07/24/2019 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork." 

Please Help 
Thanks 
ashish nishad

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashish,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sam_ash
Community Member

Hi

I have been trying to complete identity video verification since 22nd May and have until 29th - In 3 days time and then I cannot apply for opportunities.

When I click on START CHAT it just takes me back to my profile page.

PLEASE could someone help with this. I am paying to use UpWork and so far, not enjoying the frustration!!

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sam,

I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, feel free to follow up on your ticket Here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0c1b1510
Community Member

Hello I am using my Government ID to verify but I am getting this error.

We had some trouble verifying your ID

It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID. Please try again with one of the following supported types.

Please Help!

Hi Tariro,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Tariro,

Thanks for waiting patiently. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
2b112521
Community Member

Hello, 

I am facing the same problem. I put my credential for verification. system response me to wait for 1 day but unfortunately, 5 days passed still I am waiting. I am not sure why my identity verification is still pending. some can help me to get rid of this problem.

Dr. Irfan

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your Upwork profile is verified now. Please update your profile picture that clearly shows your face without any sunglasses. Please refer to our guidelines for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths