🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Identity Verification Video Call
Page options
salehshayk
Community Member

Identity Verification Video Call

Hello there,

I'm a freelancer here. I verified my identity through a video-call back in March/April and my account was verified. Now I see this sentence on top of the profile: 

"Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

What is the reason for that and how do I resolve it?

I would really appreciate assistance in this regard.

Thanks and regards

Saleh 

12 REPLIES 12
bookkeepers10
Community Member

Hi Saleh,

i believe if you don't verify your account, clients may not trust you. it is an adivse, click on the link and verify your identity again. 

All the best, 🙂 

While I really appreciate you getting back to me, I have already verified
my account through video verification. There's a verified tick next to my
profile.

I have even tried to do it by clicking on the 'here' button to do so again,
but it isn't working. That's why I posted it so that someone from the
upwork support can guide me through it/

Thanks.

apologizes, i tried to help but since i am not upwork support, then i will leave it to the experts 🙂

all the best 🙂 

Hi Saleh,

Please follow the instructions on your end on how to complete the verification. I would like to clarify that the pending verification you have is not the same as the one you`ve completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried to do so but nothing happens. I just land on the support page and that's all. There's no call, no nothing.

I would really appreciate assistance in this regard.

Hi Saleh,

Our team will update your ticket with additional information and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried to do that but I wasn't able to do it. 

Nothing happens after I land on the support page. 

Thanks.

I would really appreciate a prompt response and action towards the solution of this problem as I'm not able to send proposals.

Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saleh,

A member of the team has reached out to you already with more information regarding your concern. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have responded to the ticket and waiting for the response. I hope the matter is resolved as it's a hindrance in being able to work.

Looking forward to the resolution of this matter.

Regards.

Screenshot 123.pngThis is what I'm getting

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saleh,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths