Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification - Visual Verification

Highlighted
Elijah T Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
1 of 5

Hi All!

So I am currently having some issues in doing the visual verification. I can't seem to access **Edited for Community Guidelines** site  whenever it tries to redirect me there. I've already tried this both on my mobile and desktop, and did some troubleshooting; (changing dns, restarting router, etc..) with no success

Also, i'm wondering if the visual verification could be done in mobile as well since I don't really have a webcam for my desktop.

Thanks,

Elijah

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2 of 5

Hi Elijah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? You can access your ticket hereUse the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process. If you are unable to access the link provided in the ticket please let us know so that we could assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 5

Hi,

Thank you for the reply Nikola.I pretty much did the clearing of cache/cookies and changing of browsers earlier but still wasn't able to access them.As my last resort though, i tried connecting to a VPN (not too sure about Upwork's policy on this one) and was able to access the link that you've provided.

Hopefully this should do for now, since i am only just going to use a vpn to get visually verified and will revert back to my normal connection once done.

Thanks,

Eli

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4 of 5

Hi Elijah, 

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a email to assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 5

Hi Nikola,

Thank you Nikola for helping me out on this one.

Just wanted to let you know that someone from support did contact me and I've successfully done my visual verification and was able to access the support site just fine (without really using any vpn at all).

Again thank you for your help, and i hope you have a great day.

-- Eli