🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » If agency exclusive account deleted, is it ea...
Page options
a6536f7c
Community Member

If agency exclusive account deleted, is it easy to create a new account with my same name and info?

If I create an account which is an exclusive agency account, can I easily leave the agency and make it my personal account?

Also if my boss says he will delete my account once I leave the company, does that mean I can still create a new account or does that mean I will have problems creating a new account with my same name and info?

1 REPLY 1
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Vahram M wrote:

If I create an account which is an exclusive agency account, can I easily leave the agency and make it my personal account?

Also if my boss says he will delete my account once I leave the company, does that mean I can still create a new account or does that mean I will have problems creating a new account with my same name and info?

Hi Vahram, thanks for reaching out to us with these questions.

As far as Upwork is concerned, your freelancer account is fully yours, including your work history with or outside the agency. I see you already submitted a support request and I'd like to ask you to share more information on the ticket so our Customer Support team would be able to advise you in more detail and assist you further.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths