🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Image upload issue on the inbox!
Page options
bb3b311d
Community Member

Image upload issue on the inbox!

In the message box, I am not able to upload the project image as a jpg or png. Taking too much time and eventually does not get uploaded.297241391_583595330065429_8871844432435992795_n.png

8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi Asan,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bb3b311d
Community Member

Not yet solved

Hi Asan,

Thank you for following up. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

We appreciate your patience, 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bb3b311d
Community Member

3 days running not yet solved

Hi Asan,

I'd like to confirm that your concern has been escalated to the appropriate team. Rest assured that once the team has more information, they will update you directly on the same ticket. Thank you for your continued patience!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bb3b311d
Community Member

Hi Joanne, still now not solved my issue.

Hi Asan,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I reached out to our team to follow up on your ticket. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I am feeling sad.. still now I didn't get any solution to fix this problem but urgently I need to solve it. Pls say... what should I do now?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths