🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Inactive PayPal
Page options
ulka01
Community Member

Inactive PayPal

Hi. My paypal account suddenly became inactive, please activate it. Also I don’t know why.. it would be great if you explain me the reason.
5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ulviyya,

I just checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ulka01
Community Member

Hi Bojan, 

Thank you for your urgent response. Problem is solved. But, unfortuantely, I faced another problem.. Despite the fact that I have a verified paypal account every time I get this email:

We attempted  to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. 

Can you please help me what do I need to do to solve this problem? 

Hi Ulviyya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already re-added your PayPal account. Please allow 3 days for this withdrawal method to become active. Let us know if you are still experiencing issues with your next withdrawal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi!

Unfortunately I still experiencing issues, on 5th June I try to get paid, but got message that my payment was rejected. 

The text of the message is following: "We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed."

Please help me get money from Upwork. 

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ulviyya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths