🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Including Company Portfolio website in cover ...
Page options
rgb_explainer
Community Member

Including Company Portfolio website in cover letter

Hello everyone, I am new here. 

I have query which I think got asked here quite a few times by new sellers and I have gone through most of the answers but couldn't find the one I am looking for so here I am posting it again..

So here I am selling design and animation service and I have a website with my complete portfolio uploaded and in that website I have contact page as well. Now just to save my artworks all my works/videos have an intro and small watermark on bottom corner with that website url..

So my query is am I allow to upload those videos on my upwork portfolio ? and what about sending those videos in cover letter while contacting clients?

Please guide me

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abhijit,

Please note that contact information or links to websites that contain contact information or forms aren't allowed. You can include links and share your external portfolios in your proposals, cover letters or interview stage. Please do review these tips and resources in order to work safely and in line with Upwork ToS, and make sure that all the payments are made on Upwork between you and the client you met on Upwork! 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths