🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Increasing the weekly limit before accepting ...
Page options
hazzaaalameri
Community Member

Increasing the weekly limit before accepting the offer

I received an offer from a client a few days ago. The weekly limit in it is ten hours. I asked him to increase it, and he agreed. Can he do so before accepting his offer?

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I received an offer from a client a few days ago. The weekly limit in it is ten hours. I asked him to increase it, and he agreed. Can he do so before accepting his offer?"

I don't know. Probably not. It doesn't matter. As soon as you accept the contract, the client will be able to change the weekly limit to any number he wants.

If he doesn't change it, then it means he wants you to work no more than ten hours per week. If you find that unacceptable, you can quit.

JoanneP

Hi Hazzaa,

If the client sent the offer and it needs some changes, they can resubmit a new offer for you with the updates reflected. However, if you have already accepted the offer, then the client can update the weekly limit accordingly following the steps shared in this help article.

You may discuss this with your client so that you can both agree on which one would be the better option for you and share with them the help article.

I'd also like to remind you to please update your profile picture. Your profile picture is the image of yourself that you share with prospective clients through your Upwork profile.  It should not misrepresent your identity or represent you as someone else. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths