🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Information about Hourly job
Page options
asmshuvrosr
Community Member

Information about Hourly job

I started a hourly project and before completing it buyer thought it done and he end contract thinking to complete it. but it shows it has been cancelled. on fixed job, when I submit, then buyer complete it. but on hourly , I am confused what will be counted as complete and what will be as cancelled when Buyer click the end contract.please give me solution.
and AS, it was done mistakenly , will it impact my profile?

moreover, I have done 2 hourly job using time tracker. and it reached the weekly max hour limit. now, what should I do. Should I end contract or I should ask the buyer to end. he afraid to end contract, if it shows cancelled again as previous.
And, when I will be paid for the task also when the feedback.
thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atikul, 

For hourly contracts, your client is billed automatically if you used the Upwork Desktop App to track and login the time that you've worked on a contract. Here's more information on how you can get paid for hourly contracts.

If you have already reached the weekly maximum limit for your hourly contract, and you need to exceed the weekly limit, you can discuss this with your client so that your client can adjust the hourly limit to your contract. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atikul, 

For hourly contracts, your client is billed automatically if you used the Upwork Desktop App to track and login the time that you've worked on a contract. Here's more information on how you can get paid for hourly contracts.

If you have already reached the weekly maximum limit for your hourly contract, and you need to exceed the weekly limit, you can discuss this with your client so that your client can adjust the hourly limit to your contract. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths