🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Informations
Page options
mihajlovictamara
Community Member

Informations

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I have some questions.

How long did it take to  you to get your first job? How your cover letter looks like?

And what would you change about my profile?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Hi Tamara,

Welcome to the upwork community.

@Tamara wrote:

How long did it take to  you to get your first job?

For me, it tooks 4 months, but if you are lucky, then you will get it in your first try. Who knows?

@Tamara wrote:

How your cover letter looks like?

It's always different than the previous one. The truth is, I don't remember what I wrote in my last cover letter also I didn't even know what I'm gonna write for my next one. It's always came from somewhere when I started writing it but when you are going to write a cover letter for a job, my suggestion is, be gentle, be confident and be honest.

@Tamara wrote:

Your profile is not 100% yet. complete the suggested steps. Just took some tests, add some other experience if you have. Portfolio if possible. Maybe someone else (data entry expert) can help you with that. I am no expert in this category.

Good Luck and Thank You..

Md.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
scientistbhoot
Community Member

Hi Tamara,

Welcome to the upwork community.

@Tamara wrote:

How long did it take to  you to get your first job?

For me, it tooks 4 months, but if you are lucky, then you will get it in your first try. Who knows?

@Tamara wrote:

How your cover letter looks like?

It's always different than the previous one. The truth is, I don't remember what I wrote in my last cover letter also I didn't even know what I'm gonna write for my next one. It's always came from somewhere when I started writing it but when you are going to write a cover letter for a job, my suggestion is, be gentle, be confident and be honest.

@Tamara wrote:

Your profile is not 100% yet. complete the suggested steps. Just took some tests, add some other experience if you have. Portfolio if possible. Maybe someone else (data entry expert) can help you with that. I am no expert in this category.

Good Luck and Thank You..

Md.

Thank You very much, this means a lot.

And good luck to You too.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths