🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Insights of views for a freelancer or agency ...
Page options
340982a2
Community Member

Insights of views for a freelancer or agency on their profile.

Hello, Amazing people,

I'm new here and I was looking at my profile and wondering that if my profile being viewed or not. It's not about just bidding and but being presentable and I was thinking that a freelancer or an agency has the rights to know how many people viewed there profile and depending on the bidding they have done they can understand and evaluated which will help to work on there profile and make it more presentable. it is not just about attractive and presentable cover letters but also presentable profile and it would give everyone an edge to be creative towards their profile that their ways of expression on the profile were not understandable enough or how things should be in a format in there own way. It doesn't matter who viewed but what matters how many viewed it will help a bidder to bid in a better way. Just like LinkedIn in easy terms but with no identification of viewers just the number of views.

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ata R wrote:

Hello, Amazing people,

I'm new here and I was looking at my profile and wondering that if my profile being viewed or not. It's not about just bidding and but being presentable and I was thinking that a freelancer or an agency has the rights to know how many people viewed there profile and depending on the bidding they have done they can understand and evaluated which will help to work on there profile and make it more presentable. it is not just about attractive and presentable cover letters but also presentable profile and it would give everyone an edge to be creative towards their profile that their ways of expression on the profile were not understandable enough or how things should be in a format in there own way. It doesn't matter who viewed but what matters how many viewed it will help a bidder to bid in a better way. Just like LinkedIn in easy terms but with no identification of viewers just the number of views.

You mean on top of what you see in your stats page? Frankly, I don't find it helpful at all to have this information. 

07037a5b
Community Member

How would I get my account insight?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths