🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Interviews outside Upwork
Page options
trizzermutave
Community Member

Interviews outside Upwork

Hello, 

I have a client who invited me for an interview in another platform outside upwork. I know there some clients that are allowed to do that but I still feel somewhow worried. Am I safe to continue with the inteview?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Enterprise clients are allowed to do that, and they are clearly identified. You are not allowed to exchange contact information with anyone else, and there is absolutely no reason to do so, since Upwork's calling and messaging functions work perfectly well

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Enterprise clients are allowed to do that, and they are clearly identified. You are not allowed to exchange contact information with anyone else, and there is absolutely no reason to do so, since Upwork's calling and messaging functions work perfectly well

Hello Christine. Thanks for your response. I found the client to be mischevious as he claimed that he had hired the maximumum number of freelancers in upwork and thus wanted to me to work for his project outside upwork. I had to decline his offer.

Teresia, it was wise of you to have nothing further to do with this client; he's violating Upwork's terms of service and was probably going to scam you. There's a "flag as inappropriate" link at the top of each project page that you can use to report clients like him.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths