🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Introducing Myself
Page options
rhej29mae
Community Member

Introducing Myself

This is Regine Mae Campos Brimbuela. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management, and I have been in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for 9 years as a Customer Service Representative.

I was with Sykes Asia, Inc. For about 8 years, I've handled technical concerns as well as escalations. I left the company to check other opportunities that may await outside the said company. I also handled email and phone communications with customers. I have been TDCX as Phone, Email, and Chat Support for five morns now. Serving as a hospitality account, which is Airbnb. We cater to users who are Guests or the Host of a certain listing. We cater to them to make sure that they will have a good reservation. We handle cancellations, bookings and reservation amendments and other concerns.

I am here to earn extra income for my family. I have applied several times for a sideline, but I guess, because I don't have experience, I am not being accepted or chosen. I hope that someone can give me a chance to show my abilities about the job that I can finish off.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
b3a3ed76
Community Member

Hi, how are you, review your profile description according to your direct competition on the platform and evaluate how you can improve, review the way you write your presentations, make them short, giving a solution to the client, and asking questions to the client, that will help you to generate answers. I hope that helps you. Regards Ery

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
b3a3ed76
Community Member

Hi, how are you, review your profile description according to your direct competition on the platform and evaluate how you can improve, review the way you write your presentations, make them short, giving a solution to the client, and asking questions to the client, that will help you to generate answers. I hope that helps you. Regards Ery

Thank you so much, Ericarly. I appreciate your suggestion.

steveodmarketing
Community Member

Just keep doing what you are doing. Persistence pays on upwork in the beginning. Steveo

This will help me gain more patience towards the long path that I'm going to have in the near future.

4a90ef41
Community Member

I am very enthusiastic about the idea of applying for the position of Web Developer. With more than 8 years of post-secondary experience in web development, and a mastery of various native computer languages dedicated to the web such as: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP and SQL, as well as MySQL RDBMS, I am convinced that I am the ideal candidate for this position.

Back-end and Front-end web development has allowed me to work on projects of different sizes, from basic website development to more complex projects such as multilingual and personalized web applications and e-commerce platforms. My website development background also includes building responsive websites, which provide the best user experience on a range of different devices and clean, SEO-optimized code. I am also familiar with web development security best practices and able to ensure the security of all sensitive data stored on a website. In addition, having knowledge of graphic arts and commercial communication, I am able to work in collaboration with other members of the team, including designers and marketers, to ensure visual consistency and experience.

I am a passionate professional, who is constantly on the lookout for new trends and technologies in the field of web development, and who constantly strives to improve my skills. I am convinced that my passion for web development, my skills and my experience make me an ideal candidate for this position. I am available for an interview at any time convenient for you and look forward to the opportunity to discuss my application in more detail. Thanking you for your consideration and for the attention you will pay to my application.

Best regards,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths