🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Invitations from Clients
Page options
guebt
Community Member

Invitations from Clients

Hello everyone.

For the whole time of my working on this platform, I am getting invitation under my rate. In the section "Popular projects" I have set a minimal price of $50, that means every projects starts from $50. And I am still getting invitations from clients with price under $50.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is there an option to get invitations who are starting from $50, not under? Shuold I change something in setting or in my profile or whatever?

Thank you so much. I am looking for your replies.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bojan G wrote:

Is there an option to get invitations who are starting from $50, not under? Shuold I change something in setting or in my profile or whatever?

No, there is no such function. Just bid $ 50 or over when you are invited. The budget is not set in stone and responding to an invite does not cost you anything.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Bojan G wrote:

Is there an option to get invitations who are starting from $50, not under? Shuold I change something in setting or in my profile or whatever?

No, there is no such function. Just bid $ 50 or over when you are invited. The budget is not set in stone and responding to an invite does not cost you anything.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths