cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite Client to Upwork

Highlighted
Hammad H Member Since: Oct 4, 2017
1 of 61

I would like to invite a new client to upwork, he is ready to hire me. Can anyone please let me know how i can invite him with Upwork 0% commission offer.

I'm also new to upwork, already created upwork profile.

Best Regards.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 61

Hi Hammad,

To be able to invite your client and have 0% fee on your contract you need to be Top Rated, unfortunately you're not eligible for this promotion.

Untitled
Hammad H Member Since: Oct 4, 2017
3 of 61

Hmm, Thank you for quick response Smiley Happy

Lee W Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
4 of 61

Hi, where do I find a link to invite a client? I am top rated but cannot find it anywhere on the site on how to send a link to a potential new client - I can do this simply on **Edited for Community Guidelines** but not on this platform?

5 of 61

Hi Lee,

Our team will send you the link in the next couple of days, if you have any additional questions let me know.

Untitled
Sevelia J Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
6 of 61

Hello, 

I would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork.

Regards,

Sevelia

7 of 61

Hi Sevelia,

Our team will contact you directly with more details and the link in the next couple of days, thank you.

Untitled
Artyom S Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
8 of 61

Hello, I also would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork. Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 61

Hi Artyom, 

I have shared your profile information with the team. They will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program. 

-Avery
Untitled
Oriel Theophilus C Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
10 of 61

Good evening Avery,

I would like some more information on refering clients to use the upwork program as I actually have two people interested in hiring me as well as others for things already being discussed.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS