🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Invite Client to Upwork
Page options
hammadhassansyed
Community Member

Invite Client to Upwork

I would like to invite a new client to upwork, he is ready to hire me. Can anyone please let me know how i can invite him with Upwork 0% commission offer.

I'm also new to upwork, already created upwork profile.

Best Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hammad,

To be able to invite your client and have 0% fee on your contract you need to be Top Rated, unfortunately you're not eligible for this promotion.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hammad,

To be able to invite your client and have 0% fee on your contract you need to be Top Rated, unfortunately you're not eligible for this promotion.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hmm, Thank you for quick response 🙂

Hi, where do I find a link to invite a client? I am top rated but cannot find it anywhere on the site on how to send a link to a potential new client - I can do this simply on **Edited for Community Guidelines** but not on this platform?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lee,

Our team will send you the link in the next couple of days, if you have any additional questions let me know.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

I would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork.

Regards,

Sevelia

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sevelia,

Our team will contact you directly with more details and the link in the next couple of days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I also would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork. Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artyom, 

I have shared your profile information with the team. They will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Good evening Avery,

I would like some more information on refering clients to use the upwork program as I actually have two people interested in hiring me as well as others for things already being discussed.

Hello Oriel,

Unfortunately, this program is available for top rated freelancers only. I just checked your account and I could see that you are not yet eligible for this program. Thank you for understanding.

Untitled

Hi Ryan C,

Awesome ok I understand that in regards to the 0% commision fee, however I am not speaking about that. I seen in another forum post someone said to just invite your clients to the upwork site and have them create their jobs for freelancers that way. I am just curious how would I find and propose to the jobs my current offsite clients would create once they start using upwork through my referal?

Hi Oriel,

In this case you can send your client your profile link/URL, after they have registered on Upwork as clients they will be able to send you invitations and offers.
If you need further help with something or your client needs help with posting a job let us know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V!

Wish I could give this 10 kudos! Ok awesome that makes perfect sense, Awesome I will start refering, hopefully somebody takes the leap and joins the program! thank you so much.

How to invite my client and have 0% fee?

Hi Taras,

At this time, the program is only available to top rated freelancers. Should your status change to Top Rated, you will become eligible at that time. Thank you for understanding.

~Nina

so no benefits for me?

I want link for invite my client on upwork please help.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Zeeshan,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers.

If you are not meeting those requirements, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mr-mughal
Community Member

Hello, 

I would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork. with 0% commission fee,

Regards,

Hi Nauman,

Our team will send you the link via ticket over the next couple of days, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mukul71
Community Member

Hello Avery, 

I like to invite one potential client to hire me. Can you please help me in this regard. 

Thanks

Mukul 

Hi Md. Mokhlesur,

I went ahead and shared your account information with the team. They will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, 

I would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork. with 0% commission fee. Thank you.

Cheers,

Gloria

Hi Gloria,

I went ahead and shared your account information with the team. They will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey Goran!

I'd like to have my link also. 

Do you need anything else from me in order to get that?

Best regards,

Veronica

Hi Veronica,

There's no need for any additional information. Our team will send you the link with detailed instructions on how to use it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

can you please send me the link to invite client on upwork

Hi Harpreet,

The Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancer. Currently, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey, I have been given the offer of 0% fee offer by upwork, they have sent me the link to invite the client, but when he tries to signup, adding his name and email, he gets my account info in place of him, like name and profile picture. Kindly help me resolve the issue if there is some problem with it, and let me know if this is normal course of event. Thanks

Hi Nida,

Can you please send me a PM with more information so I can assist you? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey Joannne, I just sent you a message

Hey Goran V, 

I want to invite a new client to Upwork for getting a plus membership offer, how can I invite him?

Hi Nida, 

You may bring clients to Upwork at anytime. I would like to clarify that the special promo of bringing your offline client to Upwork to avail of the 0% service fees is only available to Top Rated, and Rising Talent Freelancers. Once you're part of any of the programs, and wish to avail of the promo, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

thank you, but when I created my profile, I was getting this notification to invite new clients to upwork... that's why I asked.. well, can you help me to get a rising talent badge?

Hi Nida, 

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay Goran, Thanks

Hey, I have been given the offer of 0% fee offer by upwork, they have sent me the link to invite the client, but when he tries to signup, adding his name and email, he gets my account info in place of him, like name and profile picture. Kindly help me resolve the issue if there is some problem with it, and let me know if this is a normal course of the event. Thanks

Hi Nida, 

Please know that this is working as designed. Once your clients successfully registers for an account through your profile link, they will automatically be redirected to your profile page so that they can hire you directly from there. 

Your client should be able to access the different sections of his profile by clicking on the menu options on the top page of his account. Let me know if he goes through a different issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

How can i get the invitation link to invite new client to take 0 fees?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths