🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Invite new client to upwork
Page options
hammadhassansyed
Community Member

Invite Client to Upwork

I would like to invite a new client to upwork, he is ready to hire me. Can anyone please let me know how i can invite him with Upwork 0% commission offer.

I'm also new to upwork, already created upwork profile.

Best Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hammad,

To be able to invite your client and have 0% fee on your contract you need to be Top Rated, unfortunately you're not eligible for this promotion.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

76 REPLIES 76

Hi Ahmed,

The program is only available to top rated freelancers. Should your status change to Top Rated, you will become eligible at that time. Thank you for understanding.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello,

Thank you for your fast reply. According to your link "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001299947-Top-Talent-Perk-Invite-external-clients-to..." it says that, "We offer 0% on fees with new clients that Top RatedRising Talent, and Premium freelancers bring to Upwork. That's 0% on all contracts you have with that client, forever."

I am rising talent.

Hi Ahmed,

This offer is available to Top Rated freelancers. On the help article that Jo-An shared, please check the here's how it works section and you will find that the first requirement is to be a top rated freelancer.

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Ahmed,

This offer is available to Top Rated freelancers. On the help article that Jo-An shared, please check the here's how it works section and you will find that the first requirement is to be a top rated freelancer.

??????????????

rising talent again.jpg

Another link from upwork support saying that rising talent can invite new client with 0%fee. "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006099287-Freelancer-Programs-Eligibility-Perks"upwork.JPG

Hi Ahmed,

I`m sorry about the confusion, just to confirm that this program is for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Our team will send you the link with detailed instructions on how to use it over the next couple of days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi! I need help with inviting a client to Upwork. Can you please help?

Hi ABUTHARIK,

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Goran.

As a Top rated freelancer, I'd like to invite my client on upwork.

So I need your help.

Sincerely.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Our team will reach out to you soon and send you the link along with detailed instructions on how to use it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

I would love to be able to refer my off site clients onto the platform to hire me as well as work with other freelancers for media services I don't do but they need as well. I hope i am able to do this direct hire link as well. thank you so much 

oriel

Hello, 

I would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork.

Best regards,
Daniela

Hi Daniela,

I've shared your account information with the team and they will reach out to you with your personal link and more information about the program. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
khotanka
Community Member

Hi,

I'd like to invite my client on upwork. Where can I get more information about the program?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tatsiana,

We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you and provide you your personal link and more information about the program. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

How do I invite my client here in upwork?

Thanks

Hi Maria,

Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers.

You may still bring clients to Upwork at any time by sending a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi, I also want to have the personalized invitation link for upwork

Hi Baby May,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
zain-1990
Community Member

Can you people send me the my invitation link for clients? Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

Please, may I also be contacted in connection with inviting new clients to UpWork as a Top Rated freelancer? I have a client wanting to start work immediately, so I would appreciate a speedy response.

Thanks

Hi Jeremy,

I shared your account information with our team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I want to invite the client to Upwork to keep our deals safe. The client is ready to hire our agency. Is it possible to send a link to him from our **Edited for Community Guidelines**?

Best Regards,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

You can share your agency profile with your client and the client will see a green "Hire" button on their end, by clicking on the button they will be able to send an offer.

Your client can also post a private job and invite you or any team member of your agency, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, but we want a zero fee. I know you have such a program.

Hi Andrew,

Yes that is correct, to learn more about this program lick Here. But, unfortunately this program is not available for agencies only for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. 

Our team will reach out to you over the next couple of days with your unique link that you can send your client to sign up with. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

we have an agency on Upwork 

I got this invitation link about a year ago to be able to invite clients to Upwork on 0%, https://www.upwork.com/signup/?ciphertext=~01a42bad3cbe75b089 

can you please check for me if it's still valid?

I never used it before

petra_r
Community Member

Oz H wrote:

can you please check for me if it's still valid?

I never used it before

Are you top rated? In that case you can, but only for yourself.

Hello

I'd like to invite the client on Upwork too as I'm a top-rated freelancer. Could you help me with this?

Hi Helga, 

I went ahead and shared your account information with the team. They will reach out to you with your personal link, and more information about the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I'm also looking to bring a client to hire me for a job, I'm top rated - how can I do this?
Thank you

Hi Bogdan,

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. and more information about this program.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello, i'm a "top rated" freelancer & i'd like to invite a client i met on facebook.
thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brandon Alan,

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
tom_l
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Please could you have the team send me the personal link to invite clients as well? 

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Thomas,

I've shared your request to the rest of the team. One of our agents will reach out to you with your link and more information about the program. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths