Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite Client to Upwork

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
11 of 61

Hello Oriel,

Unfortunately, this program is available for top rated freelancers only. I just checked your account and I could see that you are not yet eligible for this program. Thank you for understanding.

Untitled
Oriel Theophilus C Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
12 of 61

Hi Ryan C,

Awesome ok I understand that in regards to the 0% commision fee, however I am not speaking about that. I seen in another forum post someone said to just invite your clients to the upwork site and have them create their jobs for freelancers that way. I am just curious how would I find and propose to the jobs my current offsite clients would create once they start using upwork through my referal?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 61

Hi Oriel,

In this case you can send your client your profile link/URL, after they have registered on Upwork as clients they will be able to send you invitations and offers.
If you need further help with something or your client needs help with posting a job let us know, thank you!

Untitled
Oriel Theophilus C Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
14 of 61

Hi Goran V!

Wish I could give this 10 kudos! Ok awesome that makes perfect sense, Awesome I will start refering, hopefully somebody takes the leap and joins the program! thank you so much.

Taras K Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
15 of 61

How to invite my client and have 0% fee?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
16 of 61

Hi Taras,

At this time, the program is only available to top rated freelancers. Should your status change to Top Rated, you will become eligible at that time. Thank you for understanding.

~Nina
Taras K Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
17 of 61

so no benefits for me?

Nauman A Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
18 of 61

Hello, 

I would like to request a link to invite a client to hire me on Upwork. with 0% commission fee,

Regards,

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 61

Hi Nauman,

Our team will send you the link via ticket over the next couple of days, thank you.

Untitled
Veronica A Member Since: Oct 30, 2017
20 of 61

Hey Goran!

I'd like to have my link also. 

Do you need anything else from me in order to get that?

Best regards,

Veronica

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS