cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite Client to Upwork

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 61

Hi Veronica,

There's no need for any additional information. Our team will send you the link with detailed instructions on how to use it. Thank you.

Untitled
Harpreet S Member Since: Apr 28, 2016
22 of 61
can you please send me the link to invite client on upwork
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 61

Hi Harpreet,

The Bring Your Own Client program is currently only available for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancer. Currently, you can still send a link to your profile to your client and they can sign up for an Upwork account and hire you for a contract. You'll be paying standard Service Fee.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Nida R Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
24 of 61
Hey, I have been given the offer of 0% fee offer by upwork, they have sent me the link to invite the client, but when he tries to signup, adding his name and email, he gets my account info in place of him, like name and profile picture. Kindly help me resolve the issue if there is some problem with it, and let me know if this is normal course of event. Thanks
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
25 of 61

Hi Nida,

Can you please send me a PM with more information so I can assist you? Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ace Contributor
26 of 61

Hey Joannne, I just sent you a message

Ace Contributor
27 of 61

Hey Goran V, 

I want to invite a new client to Upwork for getting a plus membership offer, how can I invite him?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
28 of 61

Hi Nida, 

You may bring clients to Upwork at anytime. I would like to clarify that the special promo of bringing your offline client to Upwork to avail of the 0% service fees is only available to Top Rated, and Rising Talent Freelancers. Once you're part of any of the programs, and wish to avail of the promo, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
29 of 61

thank you, but when I created my profile, I was getting this notification to invite new clients to upwork... that's why I asked.. well, can you help me to get a rising talent badge?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 61

Hi Nida, 

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS