Invite Client to Upwork

Ace Contributor
Nida R Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
31 of 61

Okay Goran, Thanks

Ace Contributor
Nida R Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
32 of 61

Hey, I have been given the offer of 0% fee offer by upwork, they have sent me the link to invite the client, but when he tries to signup, adding his name and email, he gets my account info in place of him, like name and profile picture. Kindly help me resolve the issue if there is some problem with it, and let me know if this is a normal course of the event. Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 61

Hi Nida, 

Please know that this is working as designed. Once your clients successfully registers for an account through your profile link, they will automatically be redirected to your profile page so that they can hire you directly from there. 

Your client should be able to access the different sections of his profile by clicking on the menu options on the top page of his account. Let me know if he goes through a different issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ahmed A Member Since: Jul 28, 2018
34 of 61

Hello,

How can i get the invitation link to invite new client to take 0 fees?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
35 of 61

Hi Ahmed,

The program is only available to top rated freelancers. Should your status change to Top Rated, you will become eligible at that time. Thank you for understanding.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
36 of 61

Hello,

Thank you for your fast reply. According to your link "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001299947-Top-Talent-Perk-Invite-external-clients-to..." it says that, "We offer 0% on fees with new clients that Top RatedRising Talent, and Premium freelancers bring to Upwork. That's 0% on all contracts you have with that client, forever."

I am rising talent.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
37 of 61

Hi Ahmed,

This offer is available to Top Rated freelancers. On the help article that Jo-An shared, please check the here's how it works section and you will find that the first requirement is to be a top rated freelancer.

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
38 of 61

@Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Ahmed,

This offer is available to Top Rated freelancers. On the help article that Jo-An shared, please check the here's how it works section and you will find that the first requirement is to be a top rated freelancer.

??????????????

rising talent again.jpg

39 of 61

Another link from upwork support saying that rising talent can invite new client with 0%fee. "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006099287-Freelancer-Programs-Eligibility-Perks"upwork.JPG

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
40 of 61

Hi Ahmed,

I`m sorry about the confusion, just to confirm that this program is for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. Our team will send you the link with detailed instructions on how to use it over the next couple of days. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS