cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite Client to Upwork

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 61

Hi Zain,

I have escalated your account information to the team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jeremy B Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
52 of 61

Hi,

Please, may I also be contacted in connection with inviting new clients to UpWork as a Top Rated freelancer? I have a client wanting to start work immediately, so I would appreciate a speedy response.

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 61

Hi Jeremy,

I shared your account information with our team so that they can get in touch with you with your personal link. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrew E Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
54 of 61

Hi,

I want to invite the client to Upwork to keep our deals safe. The client is ready to hire our agency. Is it possible to send a link to him from our **Edited for Community Guidelines**?

Best Regards,

Andrew

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 61

Hi Andrew,

You can share your agency profile with your client and the client will see a green "Hire" button on their end, by clicking on the button they will be able to send an offer.

Your client can also post a private job and invite you or any team member of your agency, thank you.

Untitled
Andrew E Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
56 of 61

Yes, but we want a zero fee. I know you have such a program.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
57 of 61

Hi Andrew,

Yes that is correct, to learn more about this program lick Here. But, unfortunately this program is not available for agencies only for Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. 

Our team will reach out to you over the next couple of days with your unique link that you can send your client to sign up with. Thank you.

Untitled
Oz H Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
58 of 61

Hi,

we have an agency on Upwork 

I got this invitation link about a year ago to be able to invite clients to Upwork on 0%, https://www.upwork.com/signup/?ciphertext=~01a42bad3cbe75b089 

can you please check for me if it's still valid?

I never used it before

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
59 of 61

Oz H wrote:

can you please check for me if it's still valid?

I never used it before

Are you top rated? In that case you can, but only for yourself.

Helga S Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
60 of 61

Hello

I'd like to invite the client on Upwork too as I'm a top-rated freelancer. Could you help me with this?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS