🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Invite sent by client not received
Page options
spandu17
Community Member

Invite sent by client not received

Hello,

I am new to Upwork. 

My Client has sent the invitation twice to me.However it is not reflecting in my profile. My client has confirmed via email that they have indeed sent me the invites twice but i did not receive it.

Do I need to modify my settings or need to make any changes? 

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

15 REPLIES 15
mtngigi
Community Member

ANGIREKULA S wrote:

Hello,

I am new to Upwork. 

My Client has sent the invitation twice to me.However it is not reflecting in my profile. My client has confirmed via email that they have indeed sent me the invites twice but i did not receive it.

Do I need to modify my settings or need to make any changes? 

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Have you completed your profile and submitted it for approval? It looks like you still need to fill some information in, like your hourly wage. As well, be aware that it's pretty unusual for a new profle to receive an invite - that usually means a scammer, because they target new profiles.

spandu17
Community Member

I did not fill in the info of hourly wage..that might have been the issue.i will update this info immediately.
Thank u so much!
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ANGIREKULA, 

I checked your account and can see that you do not have any recent invites, or any proposals that you sent out recently. Could you please confirm if the client you are referring to invited you through Upwork? 

~ Avery
Upwork
spandu17
Community Member

Hello Avery,

Thank you for replying.

It's positive. Client has stated that they have sent the invite through Upwork. However I will write to them now again for final confirmation and get back to you as soon as they convey the info to me.

Hello, I shared my profile link to my client. They sent me the invite, but I did not receive it. Can you help me?

Hi Adarsh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

My client stated that she has sent me an invitation on upwork but I haven't received any. Can you please help me with that. 

Regards

Maryam 

Hi Maryam,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response in order to assist you with this concern. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I also have the same problem my  client sent me an invitation but I can't see it in my account.

My client sent screenshot of invintation and even sent me a link for the invitation,

Can someone help please?

Regards:

Muhammad Wahab

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re seeing the Invitation to Interview under your Proposals-Invitations to Interviews or by clicking on the bell icon. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9a1a8e3b
Community Member

Hi Avery, 
my convern is same, My client stated that she has sent me an invitation on upwork but I haven't received any. Can you please help me with that. 

Regards,

Azeem K

Hi Azeem,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try checking your Proposal page again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
78d83fcb
Community Member

Hello,

I am a Product Designer on Upwork.

My Client has sent a job invitation to me, however it is not reflecting in my profile.

My client has confirmed via email that they have indeed sent me the invite but I did not receive it.

My complaint has been logged as a ticket and I hope it gets fixed quickly, so I that won't lose the project.

I have cleared my cache and have a complete and approved profile but I have not still seen the invite.

And I need to get started on the project as sson as possible.

The quicker this problem is attended to the faster the project will be completed for the client.

Thank you.

Hi Iniobong,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand how you want this resolved immediately so that you can start the project with the client. I can also see that you've already raised several support tickets regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
6374eb45
Community Member

can you do review at my profile

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths