🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Invite team member to call with freelancer?
Page options
43780fef
Community Member

Invite team member to call with freelancer?

Hi All,

Do all team members automatically get invited to calls that I make in Upwork?

I have arranged some interviews with freelancers and will call them via Upwork. I want my team member to be included in these calls so they can participate in the interviews. How do I invite them to each call?

Thanks,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting this question in the Community. 

In order to make a group call, you need to create a group chat room first with each prospective freelancer and add your team members to the message room. Once the call is initiated, a link will be sent in the message room to invite everyone in the room to join your call. An incoming call pop-up will also appear to other members of the room, so that they can join directly.

Let us know if you need further assistance or guidance, we're here for you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your response. I can't see an obvious option to create a 'Group Chat Room'. Do I do that from each freelancers 'message' page, or from my main window, or the job posting window?

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Nick,

You can use the "Invite coworkers" link from the "Add a coworker" notification, which appears on the right-hand side of the existing message rooms in Messages. Please let us know if you were able to add your team members.

As a reminder, please note that users must conduct all pre-contract conversations through the Upwork platform.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths