🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Invoice/Receipts
Page options
eefe9e30
Community Member

Invoice/Receipts

Hello,
I’m new in Upwork. And I have some doubts about the receipts. In my country Chile is a legal action to provide a Receipt after a work is done.
In this case, for taxes, I should create a receipt for the money I will be receiving in my bank account. Can I ask to the client his/her email address and name to create the receipt. Or I should create the receipt under Upwork’s name. In this case I would only need an Upwork email address. This won’t affect the client taxes or anything. This is for my taxes as it’s required in my country.
3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Belen,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, Aleksandar,

I also live in Chile and I have the same question as Belen.

I am currently working on a hourly contract and I am searching for instructions to be able to create the receipts to meet the local taxing requirements. I looked at the Freelancer help section but I am still not sure about how should I proceed. Would you please help me?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

- Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths