🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Invoice prepared leaving payment for a comple...
Page options
rajudeuri
Community Member

Invoice prepared leaving payment for a completed job

Recently I worked for **edited for Community Guidelines**. They gave me translation work of three videos - 4 mins, 23 mins, and 14 mins. That was my first job on Upwork. I could complete the translation of two videos successfully, but one video was dropped. But as I am new to the job I could not properly mention my contract IDs for preparing invoices and payment. But when my invoice was prepared after 10 days I saw that it has missed the job of my second video of 23 mins. Contract ID Offer ID Company Name Team Name Agency Name Title Start Date End Date Status Hourly Rate Fixed Price Amount Agreed Upfront Payment (%) Weekly Salary Weekly Limit Contact person Contract type Milestone Status Escrow Refund Status - 4 min with ID 23893378 (which was dropped); ID 12491780 Assamese > English Translation - 23 min ($3.60/min) - no mention in the invoice and ID 23902815 Assamese > English Translation - 14 min - invoice has been prepared. So please help   

2 REPLIES 2
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Raju!

There's nothing Upwork can do for you. Next time make sure your jobs have proper milestone set and do the work after everything is well agreed and clear.  If they don't pay you, it will be a loss you will have to take. But do try talking to your client and explaining the situation. If they don't help you and pay you, then you can always let others know viea the feedback options.

Wish you nothing but the best my friend!

Hugo

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raju, 

Are you referring to Contract ID# 23893378? I checked the contract and can confirm that the contract has ended, and it doesn't look like you logged time for this contract using the Upwork Desktop App. Could you please confirm if I have the correct information? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths