Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Badge

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
161 of 203

Mazen M wrote:
 I didn't get the badge yet, I wondered about the process of adding that badge, is it automated or it needs an action by an upwork employee?

It is fully automated. Once you meet all the requirements, you get it automatically.

Highlighted
Mazen M Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
162 of 203
Thank you Petra,

Sorry for asking too much.

When you my profile, can you see that I have the requirements for rising talent or not?

Take into consideration that I send proposals everyday.

Thanks again,
Highlighted
Muhammad N Member Since: May 11, 2020
163 of 203

Hello

My Upwork profile is 100 % complete and other Criteria also met but still, I did not receive the RisingTalnet badge.

Please review my profile and tell me How I can better it?  Please help me I want to achieve my rising talent badge.

https://www.upwork.com/fl/muhammadseoexpertandconsultant

Thanks

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
164 of 203

Hi Muhammad,

Once you meet the criteria for earning the rising talent badge, you will receive a notification and the badge will be automatically added to your profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Namra A Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
165 of 203

I have completed all the requirements of being a Rising Talent but still I haven't received the Badge. Why so?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
166 of 203

Hi Namra,

I checked and it looks like you completed Upwork Readiness Test just recently. Please note that once you complete the Upwork Readiness test successfully and meet all the other requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours. Let us know if you need our further assistance after 48 hours period is passed.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
167 of 203

Nikola S wrote:

I checked and it looks like you completed Upwork Readiness Test just recently. Please note that once you complete the Upwork Readiness test successfully and meet all the other requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours. Let us know if you need our further assistance after 48 hours period is passed.

Nikola, she can never have a Rising Talent Badge because she already has a JSS, The two are mutually exclusive.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
168 of 203

Hi Namra,

Petra is correct and I apologize for the confusion. As you have earned your Job Success Score, you are no longer eligible for the Rising Talent badge. However, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad R Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
169 of 203

Hello, I have  build a profile with a 100% completion rate, Have given a readiness tests too and passed it, I have completed 4 jobs too but still, I have not given a rising talent badge.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
170 of 203

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled