🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising Talent Badge
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Thank you.
So the idle contract has no negative effect?

Jude K wrote:
Thank you.
So the idle contract has no negative effect?

Not if you have previously been paid.

Okay thank you.

Hi Mazen,

I checked and it looks like you passed the Upwork Readiness test just recently. Once you complete the test and meet all the other requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks for response Nikola.

It's been more than 48 hours. And I am sure I have all the requirements.

But since I didn't get the badge yet, I wondered about the process of adding that badge, is it automated or it needs an action by an upwork employee?

Mazen M wrote:
 I didn't get the badge yet, I wondered about the process of adding that badge, is it automated or it needs an action by an upwork employee?

It is fully automated. Once you meet all the requirements, you get it automatically.

Thank you Petra,

Sorry for asking too much.

When you my profile, can you see that I have the requirements for rising talent or not?

Take into consideration that I send proposals everyday.

Thanks again,

Hello

My Upwork profile is 100 % complete and other Criteria also met but still, I did not receive the RisingTalnet badge.

Please review my profile and tell me How I can better it?  Please help me I want to achieve my rising talent badge.

https://www.upwork.com/fl/muhammadseoexpertandconsultant

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Once you meet the criteria for earning the rising talent badge, you will receive a notification and the badge will be automatically added to your profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have completed all the requirements of being a Rising Talent but still I haven't received the Badge. Why so?

Hi Namra,

I checked and it looks like you completed Upwork Readiness Test just recently. Please note that once you complete the Upwork Readiness test successfully and meet all the other requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours. Let us know if you need our further assistance after 48 hours period is passed.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Nikola S wrote:

I checked and it looks like you completed Upwork Readiness Test just recently. Please note that once you complete the Upwork Readiness test successfully and meet all the other requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours. Let us know if you need our further assistance after 48 hours period is passed.

Nikola, she can never have a Rising Talent Badge because she already has a JSS, The two are mutually exclusive.

Hi Namra,

Petra is correct and I apologize for the confusion. As you have earned your Job Success Score, you are no longer eligible for the Rising Talent badge. However, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, I have  build a profile with a 100% completion rate, Have given a readiness tests too and passed it, I have completed 4 jobs too but still, I have not given a rising talent badge.

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Of course, I have read these things that this badge comes automatically to you when meet the requirements. I think I have everything such as I have done 4 jobs, my profile is 100% complete, and passed the readiness test already, submitting a proposal on regular basis. I am confused that's why I came here to discuss this matter.

Dear community members,

I jsut received an on-screen mesaaging saying that I am Rising Talent on Upwork now and along with it I receive few benefits mentioned there. But unforunately I cant see a badge on my profile or the benefits mentioned there on my account. Kindly help! Thanks!

Regards,

Rajeev D.

Hi Rajeev,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the badge to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much. I will wait and inform you once I receive it.
Regards,
Rajeev D.

Thanks Goran. 🙂

Hello, i'm new at the platform. I was offered the raising talent banner and tha e-mail said all i had to do is complete and pass the given test, wich i did but non of the mention perks that come along with the banner, nor the banner, where reflected on my account, how can i proceed to claim them? I find very usefull the 30 connects they offer since i'm new at the platform and i would like to have more chances to be hired, or at least have one job done and payed before investing money on the platform. I know it doesn't require that much money, but i'm still seeing if the platform actually works for me, so i would like to see it through before paying for it. 

Thank you very much on advance.

Hi Lisset,

The email you received is to let you know that taking the Readiness test is one of the requirements. Once you qualify for the criteria listed here, you will receive a notification letting you know that the badge has been added to your profile.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi
I have passed my upwork rediness test before 15 days but still i did not get any e mail from upwork.I want more bages.what to do?

Hi Atul,

Once you qualify for the criteria listed here, you will receive a notification letting you know that the badge has been added to your profile.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks

Hi Mike! 

Can you please help me to Get Rising Talent Batch? I'm working on other freelancing sites from 2015 and I'm very successful there, but I'm not getting proper success in Upwork. can you help me to improve my profile and batch?

Thanks,
SAM L

Hi Shailesh,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Greetings Hope you are doing well I have a question that one of my friend just started the work with only one job completing and he got the rising talent badge but I have started to work almost 3 months before and I have completed 6 plus jobs with 200$ plus earnings but I haven't got any badge till now. Can you please help me whatever I am missing. I have also passed rework readiness test.

Hi,

I took the test and at the end of it, it posted a message that within 24hrs the badge would be awarded.

This has not happened yet. 3 days has passed waiting.

Please advise and help.

Thanks.

Hi M Wasim and Viket,

The Rising Talent badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the criteria listed in this help article. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I created a freelancer account few days back and completed my profile 100%. I passed Upwork readiness test but still don't see Rising Talent Badge on my profile. Can any one help me in this regard. Thank you

Hi Muhammad, 

Passing the Upwork Readiness Test is one of the criteria for earning a Rising Talent badge. Once you meet all the criteria listed here, the badge will be added to your profile and you will also receive a notification letting you know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I just got Rising Talent status today but I can't find my bonus connects. Please fix this issue.

Thanks

Hi Zawiyar,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! Please note that Connects are awarded up to 48 hours after the badge is received. Feel free to reach out to us if you do not get your connects after that so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi all, i am new to upwork it was awesome feeling within few of days i achived 1k $ plus and few client, so yesterday upwork sent Readiness for upwork raising talent badge so i attended and even i got 4.5 marks, but in my profile its not effected raising talent badge... so my dought is it will take time to effrct in my profile..?

Thank you.

Hi Bharath,

Once you meet all the criteria listed here, the badge will be added to your profile and you will also receive a notification letting you know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey upwork Team, 

I fulfill all criteria for getting Rising Talent badge.

• I Passed the Upwork Readiness Test
  • I Complete my profile 100% with skills 
  • I keep my availability status up-to-date 
  • And I also Submit proposals  
  • I also switch basic to membership plan. 

But still not get badge, please help me. 

Hi there.

I was working as full-time software developer outside of upwork so far. And recently, I saw an ads about this platform ad got very excited to join here. I also watched several videos and read articles about this site on google but I am still quite new. Could anyone teach me how I can get the Rising Talent badge and what it does mean? I saw there were some tasks requiring Rising Talent badge. Thanks in advance.

Hi Oleg,

Welcome to Upwork! The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How to get the badge Rising Talent I am new to this platform

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths