🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: When will I get rising talent badge?
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hi Shiva,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have successfully completed 2 jobs with a 5* rating. I have also passed the readiness test with 5 out of 5, but still now no Raising Talent Badge.  Dont know the reason behind this, this is really confusing.

Thanks

Firoz

Hi Md Firoz,

Thanks for reaching out. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello community members, I'm new to Upwork. I have completed my profile 100%. I have also completed a rising talent test with a 5.0 score but still, I did not get a rising talent badge. Can you please help me with this?

My Profile Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ae9d83ef7d06cef3

Hi Hamza,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

As I known from upwork bot chat, I already complete all condition to be raising talent. 

I take Upwork Readiness test and pass 5 out of 5. https://prnt.sc/v77t2x  

Can you please tell me, what next to be raising talent?

Waiting for your response.

Hi K. M. Robiul,

The Rising Talent badge is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi dear. I had got a invitation for Rising Talent badge last month. Already, I had completed Readiness Test . I am waiting for this badge but i am not getting this badge. If you know about that , you can tell me. i will be thankful to you. Thank you....

Hi Reza,

As you already have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status was automatically replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). You can start working toward Top Rated status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I haven't received a rasing talent badge for once, so how did the rasing talent badge automatically replaced? Please let me know.

Hi Reza,

As you mentioned that you received an invitation last month, It's likely that by the time you met all the qualifications to become Rising Talent, your profile already had enough data to display the Job Success Score instead, hence why you never saw the badge. Now you can work towards obtaining the Top Rated badge. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Community!

I have already passed the readiness test in the Upwork. Yesterday I got mail that I will be awarded as Rising talent.

In the last line, it is written "Click on the below link to take the test and claim RaisingTalent perks"

My question is: Do I have to take the Readiness test again though I have passed the test with 4.5 out of 5.

It would be great if anyone from the community can help me.

Thank You

Hi Nishant,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have received mail 5 days back, 

image.png

I haven't received any badges yet

Please guide me through this

Hello!

Could you explain me please,how soon i can get Rising talent badge. 

I have passed Upwork Readiness test (2 days ago)

the profile is 100% complete,I keep my availability status up-to-date.

Is There some other details to be mentioned.

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jurij,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
jkapitsa
Community Member

Thank you Bojan, I missed Proposal Submitting. 

Hello,

My profile is 100% competeled and i complete the readiness test in 3 minutes with 5/5 score i werent invited via email for the rising talent. but if every requirement is meet and profile is also complete + i continuesly submit proposal and have done few projects already and few are on going. why i am not able to get the rising talent batch?

Maruf
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maruf,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
632e5f80
Community Member

Dear Bojan, hope you're well!

Could you have a look at my profile and see how could I get the rising talent badge?
I've double-checked all requirements for a Rising Talent badge and I'm confident I meet them. What could I do to get the badge? What did I miss?
Thank you so much!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexey,

You are on your way to get a Job Success Score. To learn more about your Job success score, check out this help article. Once you receive your JSS, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
632e5f80
Community Member

Great! So why did I skip the rising talent and go straight away to JSS and Top Rated? How does it work? 🙂 thank you!
acf7dead
Community Member

Hi

When logged in today i got a pop message saying welcome to rising talent program and it showed me all the benefits and perks. 

But i cant see my badge nor can i see my 30 bonus connects? will that take some time to show up to the profile ? Am i included in the rising talent or was that just a mistake?

Thank you

Hi Ayesha, and T S Sathish,

Ayesha, could you please send me a private message with the screenshot of the notification for the Rising Talent badge? 

T S Sathish, please note that membership subscription has no effect on whether you will be assigned the badge or not. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please check your pm. I am waiting to get my answers.

Thank you for the help.

Dear all,

I am also confused a to why I have not been invited to receive the Rising talent badge even thought I have completed all the requirements in This article . So if we trust the process to be automatically working, that means if it isn't there is nothing we can do about it when it isn't? That seems unfair to me. The automatic process should also be helping new freelancers willing to join the program by telling them why the listed requirements are not always enough to earn the rising talent status. Thank you.

Lily

Hello Team Upwork!

I would suggest having something like "tick" on the requirements for the Rising Talent and other badges requirements. This way, freelancers will understand what they require qualifying and get the invitation for the badges.

Aside, I have been sending proposals and am working on a job for the past year or so but still haven't got the Rising Talent badge. As I am from Nepal and as a content writer, I don't see many writers from this place on Upwork. If it base the criteria on the duration of work o Upwork in a particular skill of the freelancer, it will definitely attract more talents.

Thank you!

Regards,

Muniram

Hi Muniram,

Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us. I'll make sure to pass them to the team for consideration.

Please note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Bojan S,

Thanks for the promt response. i would go throught the links to earn the top rated badge.

thanks for your help

Maruf

Hi, Bojan
I got a notification from Upwork which was telling me to take the rediness test to get rising talent program.
It was really awesome and I did test and got 4.5, Is it ok or Do I need to test again?

There said that I passed.

Regards, Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. You do not need to take it again as you pass it already. Passing the Upwork Readiness Test is required to be eligible for the Rising Talent program

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks, Bojan

I will do my best.

ugwochee
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have met all the requirments for Rising talent. I have passed the readiness test, completed projects, have a 100% complete profile, availability status is up-to-date, and I regularly submit proposals. Without the rising talent status, I'm missing out on roles that have this as a requirement. When can I expect this because it has been more than 48 hours since I met all requirements.

Lu

Hi Oluchi,

Once you become eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge you will receive an email confirmation. Once you've received the confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

I signed up on Upwork about 2 years ago but I did not set up my profile. I recently decided to switch to Upwork and completed my profile last week.

I have read that there's a certain criterion revolving around the joining date of Freelancers for obtaining the Rising Talent badge. I was hoping to be clarified if I'm eligible for the badge as I have completed my profile as instructed in the FAQs but have not yet received the badge.

I really want to achieve the badge so it would be great if you could share some guidance for what other steps I should be following.

Best,
Muhammad

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have followed all the instructions but as mentioned before, I want to
know if I'm still eligible for the badge since I signed up a couple of
years ago but completed my profile very recently. Pleas take a look at my
profile and let me know if I'm still eligible or if there's something else
I could do.
shweta118
Community Member

I have the same query. How do I get the Rising Talent badge? I have completed 1 project with 5-star rating and one is in progress. I think I meet all the requirements of the program.

Please advise.

Hi Shweta,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Bojan!

I already got my Rising Talent Badget a few ago, but it doesn't appear anymore in my profile.

Any idea why?

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths