🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: jss and rising talent badge after 4 proje...
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hi Bea,

I checked your account, and it looks like your Rising Talent has been replaced by a Job Success Score. Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
vivi-z
Community Member

Hi BoJan, 

May I know that why I still haven't recieved the rising talented invite email? I believe I fulfill all the requirement? 

can you pls have a check? thank you! 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vivi,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sktsmd
Community Member

Hello

I don't mean to hijack this thread but since I am facing the same issue as the OP, I thought I could use this thread.

I have completed the Upwork Rediness test a while ago and I have my profile 100% completed. I have also subscribed for Upwork Plus and I had been bidding on projects on almost daily basis. Despite all the above, why I haven't been automatically switched to "Rising Talent" program?

I would like to add that, I have completed ONE project successfully on Upwork.

I would be glad if someone can help me understand what I am missing.

Thanks

Sathish

sktsmd
Community Member

I am aware this has been asked a few times and I have gone through similar threads but I couldn't find any suitable answers. I am pretty eager to level up and build a strong foundation here on Upwork.

I have completed the Upwork Readiness test a while ago and I have my profile 100% completed. I have also subscribed for Upwork Plus and I had been bidding on projects on an almost daily basis. Despite all the above, why am I not getting the "Rising Talent" recognition? Is the Rising Talent program an invite-only thing?

I would like to add that, I have completed ONE project successfully on Upwork with 5-star rating. I am not sure if this helps.

I would be glad if someone can help me understand what I am missing. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Thanks

Sathish

T S Sathish K wrote:

I am aware this has been asked a few times and I have gone through similar threads but I couldn't find any suitable answers. I am pretty eager to level up and build a strong foundation here on Upwork.

I have completed the Upwork Readiness test a while ago and I have my profile 100% completed. I have also subscribed for Upwork Plus and I had been bidding on projects on an almost daily basis. Despite all the above, why am I not getting the "Rising Talent" recognition? Is the Rising Talent program an invite-only thing?

I would like to add that, I have completed ONE project successfully on Upwork with 5-star rating. I am not sure if this helps.

I would be glad if someone can help me understand what I am missing. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Thanks

Sathish

Unfortunately, you won't get any response other than the stock answer, "you'll automatically get it once you meet all of the requirements" but then they won't specifically tell you why you don't meet all of the requirements or what you should do. Some people get it as soon as they join, and others never do; I haven't been able to figure out why (I have my theories, but they probably wouldn't help you). All you can do is keep doing good work so that you get your JSS score and a top-rated badge; the requirements for that are much more straight-forward.

Hey, I am unable to post a question on the community so I'll ask it here. I have maintained a 100% complete profile and have passed the readiness test with 5 score but still no risign talent badge. Can you help?

Hi Zainab, 

You have successfully posted your question in the Community. Regarding the Rising Talent badge, once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello, 
i have completed upwork readiness test and also i have completed 4 jobs and all done successfully but still i not received rising talent badge, can anyone help me hwy is that?

Hello people!

I have completed my account 100% today.Got 4.5 /5 on readiness test. logged 32 hours works. I have completed 2 projects already. another 2 are also done. waiting for the pending period to end to show on my profile.. I always try to stay active. Sumitting proposal regularly.

So what else should I need to get that badge! THANKS

Hi Prachy and Usman,

Once qualified you will both receive an email confirmation, and the badge will be awarded on your profiles in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hey guys!

I have joined upwork 3 months ago! I have got 4.5 on readiness test. 100% completed profile. also identity verified. completed 6 jobs, I have 5 reviews with 5star! 

But no knock from upwork for rising talent or jss! Experts please check my profile and let me know ,if there is anything wrong or not.

PC,

Welcome to UW!

After reviewing your profile I would suggest that you consider going through it one more time with a good proofreading comb, as they are a great many minor grammar, syntax, spacing and punctuation errors throughout the copy.

Best of luck,

wb

You mean on the profile description?

Prachy C wrote:
You mean on the profile description?

Throughout your entire profile. It wouldn't matter so much if you didn't claim native level English skills....

Its been months now that I am waiting for my Rising Talent Badge can somebody please tell me what si going on? I need to move on to top rated but if i didnt get rising talent I will be stuck here for life.

1- Passed readiness test
2- 10 Jobs completed with 5 star ratings all of them

3- 100% job score
4- Hours completed as well
5- 100% profile completed

6- Verification completed

Thanks

Hi Syed,

Please refer to the information I`ve shared in my previous post here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have previously taken the Upwork Readiness Test and have completed it well. After that, I got free connect 30 and Rising Talent Badged, but a few days after that, the badge disappeared from my profile. Please more advise about this.

Best Regards,

Yunianto

The Rising Talent badge is temporal. If it disappears it doesn't mean anything wrong. You already completed a couple jobs so you are going great. Your goal now is to get the Top Rated badge.

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for the explanation Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Yunianto

hello, I joined 2 months ago and I have done 4 projects with 3 different clients and still don't have rising talent badge or jss. what can I do for this??

I've matched all requirements for both, and my score updated today without jss or rising talent badge.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score. In order to get a Job Success Score, freelancers need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients who left feedback
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I have completed the readiness test from upwork and have already done multiple projects. However, I can't see the Rising Talent badge on my profile.

Can you help?

Hi Saurab,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have given a readiness test. I failed in my first attempt after that I got 5 out of 4.5 and right after I got 5.

So what would be the result I mean Upwork will consider as pass and promote me as a rising talent.

Or It is my bad.

Please I need an answer

passed.PNG

Hi Hitesh,

As you have already passed the Upwork Readiness Test, you will not be required to take it again for the Rising Talent program. However, please note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I passed the readiness test 48 hours ago but still didn't get the Rising Talent Badge?

Hi Atif,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I had cleared the Readiness test and fulfill all the criteria for the Raising Badge but still my profile did not get the badge Please help me in achieving it.

Hi Sanjana,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey folks, wish all is good..
Have a question, how could i take any badge of upwork freelancers badges? I think rising talent will suitable for me.

Hi Ahmed,

To qualify for our Rising Talent program you need to:

Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
Deliver great results to your clients
Complete your projects on time and as promised
Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your professional credentials
Keep your availability status up-to-date
Regularly submit proposals to projects relevant to your skillset
Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
Have been active in the past 90 days

To learn more about this program check out this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,
I Hoope all of you are doing well. I joined upwork since a couple of weeks ago. Now, I have completed my first project with 100% client's satisfaction. Today I have completed my profile 100% and passed the Readiness test. Now could I get Rising talent badge?
Thanks!

Hi Muhammad Yasir,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you will be notified about it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Muhammad Yasir,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you will be notified about it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, 
I am new here. I have complete my profile 100% with readiness-test. But I don't get Rising Talent. 
Is there any problem with my profile? 

Thanks

Hi Masum,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is it possible to get a Raising talent badge without any contracts or reviews? Cause my friend hasn't worked on any contracts or has any review, yet he has the rising talent badge. Why? I have completed my profile up to 100% and have 1 5 star review yet no badge. So what is the case in this scenario?

Hi Emmanuel,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It is possible for a freelancer to get the badge without any contracts. However, this process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have been working very hard and doing everything possible to be a rising talent. I have passed the upwork readiness test, 100% complete profile, I bid on projects regularly. I have add projects in project catalogue also. But why am I not being eligible for rising talent?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths