Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork readiness test

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
261 of 547

Hi Saurab,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
hiteshgolait
Hitesh G Member Since: Nov 19, 2020
262 of 547

I have given a readiness test. I failed in my first attempt after that I got 5 out of 4.5 and right after I got 5.

So what would be the result I mean Upwork will consider as pass and promote me as a rising talent.

Or It is my bad.

Please I need an answer

passed.PNG

djondinium
263 of 547

Hi Hitesh,

As you have already passed the Upwork Readiness Test, you will not be required to take it again for the Rising Talent program. However, please note that the Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ahm297
Atif H Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
264 of 547

I passed the readiness test 48 hours ago but still didn't get the Rising Talent Badge?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
265 of 547

Hi Atif,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola

Untitled
sanjana_1604
Sanjana S Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
266 of 547

I had cleared the Readiness test and fulfill all the criteria for the Raising Badge but still my profile did not get the badge Please help me in achieving it.

djondinium
267 of 547

Hi Sanjana,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ahmedkaabo
Ahmed M Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
268 of 547
Hey folks, wish all is good..
Have a question, how could i take any badge of upwork freelancers badges? I think rising talent will suitable for me.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
269 of 547

Hi Ahmed,

To qualify for our Rising Talent program you need to:

Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
Deliver great results to your clients
Complete your projects on time and as promised
Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your professional credentials
Keep your availability status up-to-date
Regularly submit proposals to projects relevant to your skillset
Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
Have been active in the past 90 days

To learn more about this program check out this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
yasir6313
Muhammad Yasir N Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
270 of 547
Hello,
I Hoope all of you are doing well. I joined upwork since a couple of weeks ago. Now, I have completed my first project with 100% client's satisfaction. Today I have completed my profile 100% and passed the Readiness test. Now could I get Rising talent badge?
Thanks!