Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rising Talent

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
271 of 551

Hi Muhammad Yasir,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you will be notified about it. 

-Joanne
Untitled
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
272 of 551

Hi Muhammad Yasir,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you will be notified about it. 

-Joanne
Untitled
8881598d
Masum A Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
273 of 551

Hello, 
I am new here. I have complete my profile 100% with readiness-test. But I don't get Rising Talent. 
Is there any problem with my profile? 

Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
274 of 551

Hi Masum,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
65dd1a84
Emmanuel E Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
275 of 551

Is it possible to get a Raising talent badge without any contracts or reviews? Cause my friend hasn't worked on any contracts or has any review, yet he has the rising talent badge. Why? I have completed my profile up to 100% and have 1 5 star review yet no badge. So what is the case in this scenario?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
276 of 551

Hi Emmanuel,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It is possible for a freelancer to get the badge without any contracts. However, this process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
titas-bhukta
Titas B Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
277 of 551
I have been working very hard and doing everything possible to be a rising talent. I have passed the upwork readiness test, 100% complete profile, I bid on projects regularly. I have add projects in project catalogue also. But why am I not being eligible for rising talent?
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
278 of 551

It's good to know that you put in a lot of effort into your freelancing business, Titas!

I'd like to note that not all freelancers receive the Rising Talent badge. Some skip the badge altogether and proceed to get a Job Success Score. The badge is awarded automatically when you meet the requirements listed in the article I linked above. 

I would recommend that you improve on your profile by adding more portfolio items, certificates, and tweaking your profile title and overview to communicate to potential clients how you can help them with their project. When you have the time, you may want to visit the resources we compiled here to help you create a stellar profile, and write amazing job proposals. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
avramm
Stefan A Member Since: Dec 5, 2020
279 of 551
Hello, Since I joined upwork I have one client and it will stay like that for 3-6 months for sure. How can I get Rising Talent badge, since I dont have any reviews?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
280 of 551

Hi Stefan,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when you meet the requirements listed in this help article. The process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled