🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Rising talent
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

It's good to know that you put in a lot of effort into your freelancing business, Titas!

I'd like to note that not all freelancers receive the Rising Talent badge. Some skip the badge altogether and proceed to get a Job Success Score. The badge is awarded automatically when you meet the requirements listed in the article I linked above. 

I would recommend that you improve on your profile by adding more portfolio items, certificates, and tweaking your profile title and overview to communicate to potential clients how you can help them with their project. When you have the time, you may want to visit the resources we compiled here to help you create a stellar profile, and write amazing job proposals. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, Since I joined upwork I have one client and it will stay like that for 3-6 months for sure. How can I get Rising Talent badge, since I dont have any reviews?

Hi Stefan,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when you meet the requirements listed in this help article. The process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi have a nice Sunday, this is Aamir **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can anyone guide me about Rising Talent on Upwork? Because am new here?

How can I succeed here quickly?? 

Hi Aamir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Welcome to Upwork! Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Since a 100% complete profile is required if you’d like to achieve Rising Talent status, you may want to check this help article to help you create a 100% complete profile.

You may want to consider checking out this Community board as it has many great articles to help you boost your career on Upwork and this thread to help you get started.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Am I eligible for upwork rising talent badge? 

Looking forward for your response.

Thank you 🙂 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you so much for the information.

Much Appreciated 🙂 

why you've remov my rising talent badge

Hi Muhammad,

As you already have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status was automatically replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). For now, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

How to obtain Rising Talent?

Hi Huang,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Upwork Community,

This is Muhammad Raza, working as a video editor on upwork from 5 months but haven't recieved Rising talent badge, I don't know why because I haven't break any upwork rule and also my all clients were satisfied with my work , I also have 5 star rating with 85% JSS and have 100% completed profile, but somehow did'nt get rising talent yet, can you give me suggestions or something , so that I can have it.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Raza

Hi Muhammad,

Since you already have a JSS you can start working toward Top Rated status!

The Rising Talent badge is for new freelancers who don't have a JSS yet, once they have enough work history on Upwork, their Rising Talent status is automatically replaced by JSS.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello dear community

I use Upwork very long time but have never earned the Rising talent badge Smiley Sad. At the same time, I & my friends fill the profile 100% and automatically received a badge. I even have done a lot of projects, but without the Rising talent badge. ((

Also the same situation with "readiness-test". I passed the test, but nothing changed on my profile. 

I hope to find a solution here.
Thank you for your time.
Regards
Marianna

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marianna,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don't have their Job Success Score yet. As you do, you are no longer eligible for the badge. However, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I also have not received Rising Telent Badge yet. Smiley Sad I think I am eligible with all this points mentioned on the page. Is there anything that don't let show Rising Telent Badge on my profile?

Also Earning on my public profile page and My State page show different. Is there anything that take time to update?

Thanks

Hi Parvez,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements, there is no application process. I've manually generated your profile, you should be able to see all of the latest information now.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi! Good day! Can you also check my profile if I am eligible for Rising Talent thank you!

Hi Angelu,

I checked and it looks like you already have a Job Success Score. Please know, once you earn a Job Success Score, you are not eligible for Rising Talent. Once a Rising Talent freelancer has enough work history on Upwork, the Rising Talent status is automatically be replaced by a JSS. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, Andrea 

Could you please check my profile, I have complete all requirements but I have not received the Rising Talent Badge yet.

Hi Noman,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have met all requirements to earn Rising talent badge. Still I could not earn it. I want to know what is missing in my profile as I could not win it.

Hi Muhammad,

Please know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification. Once all the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0ee0f6cf
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Can you check my profile if I'm qualified for the rising talent badge? Thank you.

Regards,
Trizzia
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Trizzia,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

but why some freelancers I know earn that badge even without having a client? 

Hello Reynald,

I'm unable to discuss other user's accounts with you.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi Bojan S,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. I have completed and passed my Readiness Test round about 2 months ago but still, I can't get a Rising Talent Badge. can you please guide me about this what's going wrong with my profile?

Here is the requirements to get the Rising talent badge which I have fulfilled. 

1) I have Pass the Upwork Readiness Test. 
2) I have Complete projects on time and as promised to clients. 
3) I have Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work. 
4) I have Keep my availability status up-to-date. 
5) I'm regularly submitting proposals to projects that match your skillset. 

So please check it and let me know what's going wrong or any glitch with my profile. 

Thanks. 

Screenshot (73).pngScreenshot (74).pngScreenshot (75).pngScreenshot (76).pngScreenshot (77).png

Hi Kanwal,

We are not able to provide the information you’re requesting since we can’t share the users’ Rising Talent qualification specifics. The Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements within 48 hours. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I passed the Upwork Readiness Test, my profile 100% completed and other requirements but still 48 hours i didn't received any email or  badge icon in my profile.can you please suggest me?

Hi Shariful,

Since you already received your Job Succes Score you will not be able to receive the Rising Talent badge as well. Freelancers can't have both at the same time on their profiles. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much

I passed the Upwork Readiness Test, my profile is 100% completed and other requirements are met, but still i didn't received any email or RISING TALENT BADGE icon in my profile... ANYONE HELP ME

Hi there,

I met all the criteria to have a rising talent badge but I still don't have it. Is there a reason why?

Thanks

Hi Katrina,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. We can't check for a specific reason why a freelancer who meets all requirements hasn't received a badge yet. You should receive a notification letting you know once you qualify for the Rising Talent Badge.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I'm also facing same issue 😞

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hafiz Danish,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you’ll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e29baac3
Community Member

how to get the first upwork project ? can anyone guide me ? 

Please let me know why I didn't get rising talent badge yet?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths