🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rising Talent
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hello everyone.
I'm very confused about rising talent badge.
I have passed Readiness test, Completed 100% Profile, Continously Submitted Proposal, Completed One Project with 5 Start Rating, Active 30 days, no any account holds,
Even not got JSS on profile but now till not Rising Talent badge not received.
Anyone can help me?

Hi Firoj,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements you mentioned, which are also listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

my rising talent is complete but why not invite to rising talent
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Usama,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello dear, Hope you're doing well and great. I wanna ask you a question about the Rising Talent badge. I have passed my Upwork Readiness Test with a 5.0 score and still, there's no badge on my profile.

Hi Yasir,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, it seems like I have reached all the criteria for getting a rising talent badge but for some reason I still haven’t gotten it. I am a little confused. Am I missing something and if I am I would like to know what.
Thank you
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lynda Chidera,

Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have passed the upwork readiness test but still rising talent badge is not showing on my profile

Hi Hamza, 

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when you meet the criteria listed here. Please know that taking the Upwork Readiness test is one criterion, but passing it doesn't automatically earn you the Rising Talent badge. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I'm Muhammad Anas New Freelancer on Upwork as I read all things about Upwork profile and initial completion of profile I completed my profile 100% after that I passed Upwork Readiness test but Upwork Rising Talent Badge is not appearing on my profile.

I'm fulfilling criteria of Rising Talent but don't know why It's not appearing

Upwork Readiness Test.png

Hi Muhammad,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey Upwork community, 

I'm meeting all the criteria to get a raised talent badge, but I didn't get any updates?

Hi Mounir,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dbb644c2
Community Member

Hi,

I think I have met all the criteria mentioned for getting rising talent badge but still, I did not receive any update about this. If I'm missing something to get the badge then please notify me.

:white_heavy_check_mark: my profile is 100% completed

:white_heavy_check_mark: I got 4 contracts in the first month on Upwork 

:white_heavy_check_mark: adhered to all terms & conditions

:white_heavy_check_mark: completed 1 month on Upwork

:white_heavy_check_mark: passed the readiness test

Thanks.

Hi Pooja,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I completed 3 Jobs from different clients yet I didn't received Rising Talent Badge or JSS.

but people with no job getting Rising Talent Badge.

Help me to get Rising Talent Badge or JSS

Arsalan A.

Hi Arsalan,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically added to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. As for the JSS, not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. To earn a Job Success Score, you need to complete the following:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have been on Upwork for more than 90 days. I have fulfilled all the requirements for it, but still i have not received it.

Hey all,
I have a Rising Talent Badge on my Profile!
I submitted many proposals before the badge and I got Zero Response from the clients and after the badge also same continues and this time I even tried doing it with following all the rules which are being said in the UpWork Webinar! And Then I understood as getting a Rising Talent Badge will not help anything to the freelancer. If you haven't done any job before then the client is not actually caring about that proposal..so what is the difference between having rising talent badge and not.. Totally Unsatisfied with the thing which upwork is doing to the rising talent freelancers or those first time freelancers which is a Very Very difficult job to get a proposal accepted without any experience in jobs in UpWork.. so ultimately how are newbies going to get their first job? And even the newbie freelancers have to use their limited connects for proposals which are not accepted by the clients as they are newbies.. So I don't think am going to Cop up with this now..I am going to finish my Connects which are already given and if I won't get any..then am not going to buy any connects for jobs which Actually costs money to a newbie freelancer who is not even earning a penny.

You need to read a lot of this article here have a good tips.
This is writen by some else here on this same forum.

Before taking on a new project

It’s great to be enthusiastic and passionate about your work. However, that doesn’t mean you should agree to (or submit proposals for) every project that comes your way. Be selective and focus on the projects you can perform well—and get done on time.

Spoiler

A cover letter is your first—and perhaps only—chance to impress a potential client or employer. Don’t let that intimidate you, though. A cover letter is, in fact, your opportunity to shine. It gives an employer a brief glimpse of the potential success you bring with you. Your experience, your personality and your enthusiasm all play a part in helping you land the job.

And you need a better portfolio , you are a graphic artist and on your profile not giving a "Wow , i need to talk with this artist!" impression .

Hello, can you check my account and see what I can do to get the Rising Talent badge on my profile?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi Elizabeth,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
itssadaf
Community Member

Hi 

I am new to Upwork and read the whole article that explains the requirements for a rising talent badge. I have completed my profile, regularly submitting proposals, and completed all other requirements. But, still didn't get any badge. Why is it so?

Hi Sadaf,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have passed upwork readiness test but still i don't see a rising talent badge on my profile.

Hi Aisha,

Congrats on passing the Upwork Readiness Test, as it's part of the criteria for obtaining The Rising Talent badge. Please note that the badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,
My profile matches the criteria.

I have same issue.

Arsalan A.

Hi Arsalan,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have earned more than $100+ with positive 5-star ratings but didn't get it!!!
talent Badge and I read the criteria for Rising Talent.

-I completed the readiness test!
-100 complete profile
-Connected account with social profiles
-Passed Readiness test
but didn't get, please

Please help me out, What mistakes I am making.

Hi Munendra,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okay, thank you... I'll wait for it to happen. Or can we get JSS without getting Rising Talent?

Hi Munendra,

That is correct, you can still get a JSS without necessarily getting the Rising Talent badge first. Feel free to check this help article to learn more about JSS.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello!

I created my profile almost a month ago while my profile was 70-80% i passed my readinedd test with 5 scores my query is 

1: can i get badge when i gave readiness test while my profile is 70-80% or its necessary to give test after 100% completion

2: Am i still eligible for badge?

Thanks 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that having a 100% complete profile is required if you’d like to achieve Rising Talent status or Top Rated status. You don't need to pass Upwork Readiness test again after you completed your profile. 

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Sir is that important to become rising star the client review

Hi Tayyab,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
69ac2f8d
Community Member

Sir i have completed all requirements.

Hi outwork and team i want to ask one question here , i got the residing talent badge someday ago , till last night it was showing on my profile but now rising talent badge is bot here , can i ask where is my rising talent badge what i got after too much hardworking.. i am very worried now please let me know the all thing my outwork id also getting problem to load ..i am waiting please reply me as soon as possible

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths