Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting rising talent badge

nabeelsheikh74
Muhammad R Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
551 of 702

Hi, everyone!

How are you?

I need your help regarding the Rising Talent Badge.

I have seen many new freelancers who have done only one job or none at all, have Rising Talent Badge.

But for me, I have done 3 jobs and met all requirments and still no Rising Talent Badge.

How come some people have the badge with no history, while I don't?

Can you clarify this issue?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
552 of 702

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
zainhanif700
Zain H Member Since: Feb 10, 2021
553 of 702

Hi, I just wanted to know what I am lacking for a rising talent badge

I successfully passed the readiness test and also being an active member and done some jobs but still not getting the rising talent badge whereas my friend created the new account and got the rising talent after verifying its account. 

Can you please look into my account and tell me.

Thanks 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
554 of 702

Hi Zain,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. The process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
team_curoz
Saqib Y Member Since: Mar 3, 2021
555 of 702

Hello!

I have completed upwork readiness test successfully 3 times now and i am also submitting the proposals regularly but i didn't get the rising talen badge? I don't know why?

Can anyone help? 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
556 of 702

Hi Saqib,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
a602d200
Rana Fraz A Member Since: Feb 19, 2021
557 of 702

Hello,

I hope you're doing well!

I have a confusion if anyone can help me out. I didn't get my rising talent badge infect I do meet all the requirements for it. I have completed 5 jobs as well and have seen profiles with zero job completed, but they got rising talent badge.

Can anybody help me out here what I'm missing or probably any chance for me to get badge?  

andregutierrez22
558 of 702

Hi Rana Fraz,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
son_sam
Sam S Member Since: Mar 4, 2021
559 of 702
Hi, I read about rising talent badge and its requirements, and I'm happy to have met them.
Surprisingly, the badge isn't coming up on my profile. Please, is there anything left to do to get the badge?
Thanks.
andregutierrez22
560 of 702

Hi Sam,

The Rising Talent badge is assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements. This is working as designed and we can't specify why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent program. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS