Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Disappeared

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
641 of 652

Hi Rabi,

Congrats on completing the Upwork Readiness test. Once you meet all the requirements for the Rising Talent program, you should receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
b7bb476f
Yahia O Member Since: Apr 9, 2021
642 of 652

Hi, community!

I have just received my rising talent badge, I'm wondering about how long it will stay as I'm not available to work right now, I 'have a suspicion about disappearing it because I'm not working or seeking a job, and I set my status as not available (its a temporary status of course)

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
643 of 652

Hi Yahia,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. As long as you maintaining all the  Rising Talent status requirements it will be shown on your profile! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
sharmaanupam96
Anupam S Member Since: Sep 14, 2018
644 of 652

I got my Job Success Score, will I not be getting my Rising Talent Badge now?

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
645 of 652

Hello Anupam,

Since you have already earned a Job Success Score (JSS) on your profile, you can start working toward Top Rated status. You can refer to this Help Article to know more about our Top Rated program.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Untitled
1fb082ca
Marie F Member Since: Apr 6, 2021
646 of 652

Hi,/

I had the rising talent badge till yesterday and It dissapeared.
I would like to know why it was removed.
Also, can youp please tel me how my JSS score is calculated?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
647 of 652

Hi Marie,

I checked your account, and it looks like your Rising Talent badge has already been replaced by a Job Success Score. Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

-Joanne
Untitled
59c7eb87
Ema S Member Since: Apr 15, 2021
648 of 652

Hi!

I am new to Upwork and currently just submitting my first Proposals and trying to get hired. 

Have no JSS at the moment & no work history. 

Few days ago I received an email from Upwork team, to use the opportunity and become a Rising Talent freelancer awarded with the Rising Talent Badge, which will help me to increase my chances of getting hired & earn more. I was adviced to took the Upwork Readiness Test, which I took  and passed. 

Today I received the same e-mail offer again, despite already passing the test.

So please, what will the process be right now? Can I be awarded with this badge even before I get my first job, and will it help me somehow to ease my freelance journey? 

Thank you for your support. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
649 of 652

Hi Ema,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
650 of 652

Hi Ema,

Thanks for waiting patiently. Please allow up to 72 hours and the badge should start showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled